IGNORED

Don't Shoot The Messenger

Never happen Jug Ears is a wanker of the highest order and i'm not saying that cos he left us he is just a prick personaly. Moyes wont risk him upsetting the team spirit he just wouldnt fit into our dressing room or work ethic so chill winston  :P

Agreed. It's a great shame because he obviously had a lot going for him...playing for England and Wenger paying shitloads of money for him to where he is now. It's a waste but he's brought it on himself...he needs some good advice from someone other than his agent...like a lot of pro footballers do.

Edited by mikeo

Guest fozzie22
Why after loaning him for a season and realising for himself that he is shite would Moyes want to actually pay money for him?

becuase its david moyes and we'll need an "icon" when the thug leaves next season

If true i smell the hand of BK somewhere behind this.

Mac, be Affraid very Affraid Foz & a cple of others will vouch that the Hilarious Joke this time last season that Mystic Pat was spouting : Was that we would sign PHILLIP NEVILLE in the summer......... :lol::lol::lol:

Of which was greeted with much hillarity & derision, with us all pissing our selves as to how funny that would be......Then we signed him..!!!!

Turned out for the good though.

Guest fozzie22
Mac, be Affraid very Affraid Foz & a cple of others will vouch that the Hilarious Joke this time last season  that Mystic Pat was  spouting : Was that we would sign  PHILLIP NEVILLE in the summer......... :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Of which was greeted with much hillarity & derision, with us all pissing our selves as to how funny that would be......Then we signed him..!!!!

Turned out for the good though.

I can..and i still havent forgiven you Pat ;):lol: