IGNORED

England.

Cudicini is a good keeper but IMO Almunia is gash. I wouldn't want either to play for us though as they are NOT English. The whole passport ruling is a joke. I'd prefer to field a weaker goalkeeper than cheat the system, which is what we would be doing by taking either of those two.

Cudicini was a good keeper, he was a very good keeper but he is old and now has trouble with crosses, he is really struggling at Spurs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cudicini is a good keeper but IMO Almunia is gash. I wouldn't want either to play for us though as they are NOT English. The whole passport ruling is a joke. I'd prefer to field a weaker goalkeeper than cheat the system, which is what we would be doing by taking either of those two.

Have said this for a while now. I dont care whether the goalkeper eligable to play for England is the best in the world, if he is not English born then he should not be at that country. It's a total shambles that rule. Aluminia is not English (and like Carlo Cudicini) should not represent this country in a competitive match. Whether he will, well who knows.

And for Mark & Aaron. Carlo Cudicini has played 4 games for Tottenham Hotspur.

Have said this for a while now. I dont care whether the goalkeper eligable to play for England is the best in the world, if he is not English born then he should not be at that country. It's a total shambles that rule. Aluminia is not English (and like Carlo Cudicini) should not represent this country in a competitive match. Whether he will, well who knows.

And for Mark & Aaron. Carlo Cudicini has played 4 games for Tottenham Hotspur.

I agree it is a joke and I say that even if Mikel was offered a place in the England team..................he is nearly qualified on residence grounds.

i think australia would beat england and thats why i really hope we play u in the world cup

It would be massive Australia beating England in there own game (Just Like the cricket)

Half your players would be on the ground crying from some tackles from Vinnie Grella and Carl valeri

Carn the Socceroos :P

Yes, let's leave it at that then. Was this whole drama when I was around Aaron? Leaving the forum makes me think it got bloody out of hand. I was only having friendly banter with Sprooly. I think that if England did play Australia it would be a close contest :)

• 2 weeks later...