IGNORED

Kranjcar

Does'nt make sense, as Mike has already pointed out in another thread. Arteta will be back in summer so there will be no need for a "replacement"... idle journalists paper talk.

And like many others have said, i would like to see some pace come into the squad especially wide men/wingers.

Does'nt make sense, as Mike has already pointed out in another thread. Arteta will be back in summer so there will be no need for a "replacement"... idle journalists paper talk.

And like many others have said, i would like to see some pace come into the squad especially wide men/wingers.

Completely agree, but I'd still take someone like Moutinho. As I've said before, we still need someone else who can either add to or take over the mantel of creative hub when Arteta is out.

Guest efctaxi

We can get some when we sell Arteta and Lescott :P

he's not a replacement for arteta but he's a very good player. i rate him highly. he wouldn't cost much (think his contract expires next summer) and he's proven premiership quality. he's dangerous in and around the box. i'd definitely have him here, but he's play more pienaars role when mikky is back, he's better than pienaar so he'll hold a first team slot i think

i dont see how he could be a replacement, he normally plays on the left (and looks quite natural there to me, considering hes right footed)

id have him here in an instant, and 5m would be a bargain. very very good footballer imo and would be a good addition.

I agree mate he is no replacement as they are two totally different types of players i would have him here without a doubt he can play on the wing which we would do with and is also very good as a attacking mid and can let a shot off. I don't think he will go to Arsenal as they now have Arshavin and plenty of other attack minded midfielders/wingers i think if we went in for him he would come as i can't see anyone above us trying to take him as long as the price is right.

Edited by EFC-Paul