IGNORED

It's Getting Exciting

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just have to chime in here for a second. That is WAY too many Ronaldos in a row without a break. :lol:

Anyway, I'm happy if things stand as they are now, i.e. Newcastle and Boro getting demoted on their own merits, with no excuses. Unfortunately we're stuck with the ManU-Hull game here Stateside, which isn't the one I would've picked (altho Gibson's goal was a thing of beauty). I'd rather be watching the Villa-Newcs game if ours isn't on.

Edited by JD in DC

Guest efctaxi
Ok, just have to chime in here for a second. That is WAY too many Ronaldos in a row without a break. :lol:

Anyway, I'm happy if things stand as they are now, i.e. Newcastle and Boro getting demoted on their own merits, with no excuses. Unfortunately we're stuck with the ManU-Hull game here Stateside, which isn't the one I would've picked (altho Gibson's goal was a thing of beauty). I'd rather be watching the Villa-Newcs game if ours isn't on.

:lol:

3-1 Spurs losing

Man Utd 37 87

Liverpool 37 83

Chelsea 37 80

Arsenal 37 69

Everton 37 60

Aston Villa 37 59

Fulham 37 53

Tottenham 37 51

West Ham Utd 37 48

Man City 37 47

Stoke City 37 45

Wigan Athletic 37 42

Bolton 37 41

Portsmouth 37 41

Blackburn 37 40

Sunderland 37 36

Hull City 37 35

Newcastle 37 34

Middlesbrough 37 32

WBA 37 31

LOL @ Sky Sports playing "Crying" over the montage of the Newcastle game. Harsh... but quite funny at the same time.

Guest efctaxi
It was always going to happen - I think it was agreed beforehand.

Yep .

Looking at the body language of the Hull Chairman , does anyone think Phil Brown will keep his job ?

Yep .

Looking at the body language of the Hull Chairman , does anyone think Phil Brown will keep his job ?

If he does, then IMO they're fools. Beyond improving their talent level, they need to evolve their tactics and they need a manager the players can respect if they're to have any hope of survival next year, and I don't think either of those last two will happen if Brown stays.

Played fullback for Wigan when we took Baines, Was still playing FB when he went to Hull.

OBVIOUSLY NO GOOD AS A WINGER. :D:D

Fullback is one thing Bill....but center back? Against ManU? When it's possible you might go down on gd if you let a few in?

Desperation.

Fullback is one thing Bill....but center back? Against ManU? When it's possible you might go down on gd if you let a few in?

Desperation.

I still love Killa, remember him turning up at GP for the derby after he had moved to Wigan, he cheeered us on more than the fans, he is a good guy but never a centre half :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with Taxi, Brown will get the push. If they are to survive they need a level head in charge, a Coppell or Bruce who have a great all round knowledge of players and tactics and both can sing far better than Brown can :)

I agree with Taxi, Brown will get the push. If they are to survive they need a level head in charge, a Coppell or Bruce who have a great all round knowledge of players and tactics and both can sing far better than Brown can :)

Killa is a ledgend now at Goodison, he's a great player and man :)

Think that Coppell will be the new manager of Hull. Brown did well at the start but allowed it to slip and they will want to replace in order to move foreward as a team. The Reading job was done well and Steve would be the perfect man for the job.

Guest efctaxi
Brown wont get the sack, noone see the interview on the pitch after hull stayed up? The chairman said that phil brown wanted to be a prem manager when he was 50 and that he will be.

Brown is 50 on FA cup final day .

He will still be Hull manager then , but I don't tink he will be there come the start of next season .

Brown lost the dressing room against City in many peoples eyes , and I think he will get the boot .

Brown wont get the sack, noone see the interview on the pitch after hull stayed up? The chairman said that phil brown wanted to be a prem manager when he was 50 and that he will be.

The Hull chairman has been saying today that Brown will get funds to improve the Hull team this summer so I think he'll still be in charge next season tbh.

After hearing that he is bound to stay.