IGNORED

Final Tickets

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i have 2 fa cup final tickets allocated in block 525 which is just inside the everton end, im afraid we cant go, BUT my 2 sons are chelsea supporters so wat im asking if u have 2 tickets which are more in the chelsea end i would like to swap on the day with u , please do not ask me to sell them cos i have 2 mates who will have if i can not swap,thanx s

hi, i have 2 fa cup final tickets allocated in block 525 which is just inside the everton end, im afraid we cant go, BUT my 2 sons are chelsea supporters so wat im asking if u have 2 tickets which are more in the chelsea end i would like to swap on the day with u , please do not ask me to sell them cos i have 2 mates who will have if i can not swap,thanx s

Try here.........

http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77253

Good luck Mike.

Thanks mate. Got my application in this morning....wish I knew how many tickets are up for grabs :( . Realise it's not going to be many but a clue as to how much hope I have would be good.

Got Goodison as a back-up though, so I'm working on the assumption that I'll be heading north rather than east....if I get a result in the ballot I'll probably need resuscitation :lol: .

Thanks mate. Got my application in this morning....wish I knew how many tickets are up for grabs :( . Realise it's not going to be many but a clue as to how much hope I have would be good.

Got Goodison as a back-up though, so I'm working on the assumption that I'll be heading north rather than east....if I get a result in the ballot I'll probably need resuscitation :lol: .

haha i put my app in for the beamback and also the non sth application for wembley.. Fingers crossed eh! My mate asked me to buy a season ticket with him this year and i opted out because i didnt have enough money, since then, ive not missed a home match and have been to quite a few away games, plus the semi final at wembley. So am slightly gutted he is defintely going and im clinging onto this application hope!

Guest efctaxi
I've hopefully got 2 more coming tomorrow through an EON link - my dad's 59th/ bro's 30th this week so hopefully giving them each the perfect birthday presents - I'm fucked for ideas if not.

:D

What are the chance

Wank internet in work, should have been

What are the chances of getting into goodison to watch it on the big screen without having gone to a game this season

Will the gorund be full with several screens or just 1 screen with fans in 1 end of the ground?

Edited by efcgenius

Should be OK if you have three credits...

Ive always went the game with my 2 uncles and my little brother but me and one of my uncles didnt go to the derby cup game, but my brother and the other uncle went, so 2 of us have 1 credit and the other 2 dont. :( have been really skint lately so I didnt get to any of the cup games. What do you think my chances are?

Edited by Blue4Ever

What are the chances of getting into goodison to watch it on the big screen without having gone to a game this season

Will the gorund be full with several screens or just 1 screen with fans in 1 end of the ground?

No chance of getting one from the club I wouldn't have thought. Probably be some floating around next week that people will have applied for as back up in case they don't get Wembley tickets.

As I understand it only the Bullens will be open.

What do you think my chances are?

No idea because they've not publicised the amount of tickets in the last two ballots...so it could be 1 in 5, 1 in 10, 1 in 25 or 1 in 100. Your guess is as good as mine :) .

Less than 9 days away and I am still waiting for a call on whether I have been able to pull a ticket out of the bag.

What's your source Phil? Good chance/small chance?

Final ballot closed one and a half hours ago. So now we wait...and pray just a little :(:unsure: .

What's your source Phil? Good chance/small chance?

Final ballot closed one and a half hours ago. So now we wait...and pray just a little :(:unsure: .

Mike - source is in the FA. Not sure how good the chance is, its hard to know what the system is, though it is a legitimate process that they can go through.

Having a look round other forums to see what's going on it seems that the final (non STH) ballot winners will be informed by phone Tuesday/Wednesday.

Quite a few people have been told that by the box office. I live in hope :) .

Winners in the "less than three credits" ballot have been rung today....though maybe not all of them.

It makes me sick that honest life long blues be they EFC or CFC can't go to the match because the FA want to grease some buggers arse pocket who will only sell them on the black market. As many fans as possible should turn out, ticket or not and lets see how they cope with the numbers then....................................this has to change because it produces a huge imbalance that aids corruption and cheats the honest broker

Best of luck to you Mike and to all those waiting for a ticket

Update on the OS....all tickets now allocted but....

"Some supporters are still to be contacted if they entered the non STH ballot or were included in STH and zero additional games/attended 19 Premier League games ballot.

This will be taking place in the next 48 hours ..."

What pisses me off about the allocation is that we got 32,000 for the semi, 26,000 for the Final and yet the play-off final today Sheffield United and Burnley got 36,000 each. That, to me, is a realistic level.

It's obviously not such a big match in terms of kudos, but it's worth vastly more financially, must be the most valuable single game anywhere in the world. Burnley 1-0 up at h/t btw :) .

( :lol::lol: The phone just rang and I nearly hit the ceiling....even though I know the box office is closed today. It's going to be a hard day tomorrow :unsure: )

Hi Spen i have two Chelseas tickets which i am looking to swap with some one for two tickets in the everton end. let me know if you want to swap

dib