IGNORED

Final Tickets

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just incase there any chelsea fans looking on here for tickets who may have everton tickets, i have two tickets in block 528 face value £78.

i am not looking to sell these i just want to swap them for two tickets in the Everton End

Dibble - I am sure you have already thought of this, but maybe try to find a comparable Chelsea site, join and then place a posting? Could be worth a try.

Just incase there any chelsea fans looking on here for tickets who may have everton tickets, i have two tickets in block 528 face value £78.

i am not looking to sell these i just want to swap them for two tickets in the Everton End

just be honest.............. how much are you asking for them

just be honest.............. how much are you asking for them

i am not asking anything for them, i am evertonian through and through, was at the game on sat!!!!

i got my tickets through my own football club, problem is you dont get a say in where they are, hence im tryin to swap them. if i cant i will sit in the wrong end, it will just be a shame i cant wear my shirt.

May i just say thanks to jamie who sent me the link to the shed end, i have posted a message there as well now!!!!

"All supporters who have applied and been successful have now been notified. Unfortunately, supporters yet to be contacted have been unsuccessful in their application and will not receive a ticket due to the limited allocation the Club received.

The Club will be contacting all unsuccessful applicants via the email address or mobile number provided to confirm in the next 24 hours."

:crying_anim:

The second part seems to me to be rubbing salt in the wound. I suppose they think it's the decent thing to do but frankly I could do without it :( .

Sunday Even! i am a memeber of westcountry blues!

Whereabouts are you dibble? In Devon myself :) .

For anyone who's going, or thinking about going, to Goodison, you can see on the webcam where they're putting the screen up. Gonna be funny to see the pitch without grass.

Webcam.jpg

Whereabouts are you dibble? In Devon myself :) .

For anyone who's going, or thinking about going, to Goodison, you can see on the webcam where they're putting the screen up. Gonna be funny to see the pitch without grass.

Webcam.jpg

i live in crewkerne not far from taunton, play most weeks but broke my leg in november so with all that free time started to go and watch as i never normally have chance.

you part of the WCB MikeO?

Dear Supporter,

We regret to inform you that, following the completion of the ballot and allocation process, your application for an FA Cup final ticket has been unsuccessful.

Unfortunately, the very limited allocation of tickets the Club received for the final necessitated a ballot. Your support is hugely appreciated and the fact we have been unable to satisfy all ticket applications is enormously frustrating.

Kind Regards,

Everton Football Club

Bad luck Mike.

Can't win them all mate. We've got two beamback tickets (thanks to StevO for the second one) and we'll find somewhere to sleep the night if (when) we win so we can be there for the parade :) .

I'd have felt like a shit going to Wembley and leaving Josh at home anyway.

Can't win them all mate. We've got two beamback tickets (thanks to StevO for the second one) and we'll find somewhere to sleep the night if (when) we win so we can be there for the parade :) .

I'd have felt like a shit going to Wembley and leaving Josh at home anyway.

You're just saying that in case he reads this! B)

i wondered what that platform was for when i saw the webcam the other day. (half of the pitch laid already!)

i thought the screen would have been bigger than that. i remember the jumbotron from the 90's, that was much bigger im sure.

hope everyone enjoys the game, regardless of location (i wont rub in just how good my view will be) just hope we see pip with the cup in his hands.

Edited by StevO