IGNORED

Looking Forward To Wimbledon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi
Am I alone in hoping for pissing down rain on that part of the smoke from Monday onwards. Sorry I just dont give a toss about tennis, Golf and boxing are not that far behind in the Beards most boring sports, each to their own i guess.

And here was me thinking you had class .

Then I see you post a cricket thread :lol:

Am I alone in hoping for pissing down rain on that part of the smoke from Monday onwards. Sorry I just dont give a toss about tennis, Golf and boxing are not that far behind in the Beards most boring sports, each to their own i guess.

It won't matter (for the big matches at least) because they've got a roof now :P

Watching a bit of tennis.....I'm stunned. Victoria Azarenka taking "grunting" to a new level. Every time she hits the ball she sounds like...er...Meg Ryan in When Harry met Sally :o . Seriously.

They've just taken the match off BBC 2, but it's still on the red button. Have a look....it's amazing :P .

My wifes neice is renting out here house to the bloke Murray beat today.And her(wife's neice) husbands brother in law is a doubles player from south Africa, think they were runners up last year.

The wife danced with him at a wedding last year before wimbledon.....I recon he did his hamstring trying to lift her about......serves him right :angry:

Oh gawd I can't wait for the tennis to end.

It drives me mad, every game looks the same. Perhaps if the tv cameras looked at the pitch side on instead of end on it would look better?

I hate the game, never really watch it if I can avoid it.

By the way how is Rod Laver doing this year, not heard his name mentioned yet.