IGNORED

Jacko Dead?

aaron

It is weird though that even the people that are such huge fans of him can't accept him for who he really is.. Should be fun being molested as a child and 20 years later getting yelled at just because some people can't accept their idol had different sexual preferences.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, he was my childhood hero. He got me into Motown and pop when i was 2, the only thing i used to dance to was Jacko. He was the reason i enjoyed music, sang about nothing bad....(bar 'bad')...and was an institution in his own right. The world wouldnt have people like Justin Timberlake etc he was their inspiration. I dont think i disliked one song, name me a bad MJ record? --- btw thats retorical. Today's suing society and money grabbin, dog eat dog attitude that rifes the world killed off an amazing talent, and IMO he was a bit weird but not in a sexual way. I genuinely beleive that because he had no childhood, was beaten as a kid and only when he had the time and money to do so, was he able to get as close to experiencing childhood for the 1st time. His mental age was below his physical, and yet in mental health cases people get let off for murder because they have 'issues'. Yet a guy who, as previously stated, only wanted to live a fun/free life was caught up in sick politics and 'labelling'. I for one, am truely gutted :mellow: and people talk about Elvis as king. A load of shite, totally overatted (IMO) and if there really is one king of music....its Michael Jackson.

Guest efctaxi
It is weird though that even the people that are such huge fans of him can't accept him for who he really is.. Should be fun being molested as a child and 20 years later getting yelled at just because some people can't accept their idol had different sexual preferences.

This thread has taught me a lot about this forum .

This thread has taught me a lot about this forum .

It's a cross section of society with a cross section of views.

If everyone agreed with you (or anyone else) on this subject or any other contentious one then that would be a huge surprise.

This thead hasn't taught me anything I didn't already know and I'm surprised that you're surprised by anything in it tbh.

What's your point? he simply is innocent untill proven otherwise.

legally yes .. but what does that mean? It's just a threshold below which society can't impose sanctions .. I don't know what relevance a presumption of innocence has in our everyday society.

I'm not saying he did it, but because of all the other indications (such as out of court settlements) I'm also not saying he didn't do it.

And my post was just a reflection of my amazement that some people will go vehemently after anything that might shed some bad light on their idol, thereby maybe even denying their idol the right to be who he really was.. which is extra sad now he's dead. -- not saying he did it =).

Guest efctaxi
I also don't understand how it are the ones that think he's innocent that get to make posts with a moral superiority undertone :).

It's nothing to do with morals Holystove .

It's also nothing to do with peoples views . I'm all for people having different opinions , but there is one factor here that at least underlines something , and that is that he was proven to be innocent .

Now I can understand people still having doubt , but let's look at your post :

Those are huge statements that have absolutely no credibility or proven facts to back them up . If you believe he is guilty , that's your choice , and not just you , but writing those beliefs in a forum full of Jackson fans , and not stating them as your opinion , but as though they are facts , like others have done , shows an equal amount of undertone , and also how gullible and naive those posts come across , as well as being quite insensitive .

People burned witches too .

Edited by efctaxi

It's nothing to do with morals Holystove .

It's also nothing to do with poeoples views . I'm all for people having different opinions , but there is one factor here that at least underlines something , and that is that he was proven to be innocent .

Now I can understand people still having doubt , but let's look at your post :

Those are huge statements that have absolutely no credibility or proven facts to back them up . If you believe he is guilty , that's your choice , and not just you , but writing those beliefs in a forum full of Jackson fans , and not stating them as your opinion , but as though they are facts , like others have done , shows an equal amount of undertone , and also how gullible and naive those posts come across , as well as being quite insensitive .

People burned witches too .

Witches!....Didn't they used to throw them into rivers! and if they sank they were innocent, BUT if they managed to drag themselves out and not drown they were guilty :o ...ONLY THEN DID THEY BURN THEM!!.....So once accused......that was it you were dead.

Come on Jackson was......GUILTY as sin!!

Guilty.......of being strange, weired, creative, sad, naive.........Guilty of prefering the company of children to that of adults, liking animals.Guilty of making great music and performances!

Guilty of perhaps strange behaviour with his children (you learn how to be good parents from your own parents......or not as the case may be)

Guilty.....because it was there for us all to see!

GUILTY......of inappropriate behaviour with children!!!! Well how do we know?That was left to the American legal system, didn't they interview hundreds of children, pick their way through his homes and pc's.If you believe what they say, they didn't find a scap of evidence.

Just the one little kid and his parents, ready to accuse Jacko of being a "witch"......drownd or be burnt Mr Jackson....the choice is yours.......or you could always pay us $22 million, and we will just forget the whole thing!

If someone abused your child, would you like a few £'s and let him get away with it? or would you smack him one and want the law to lock him away, to keep other children safe?

Witches!....Didn't they used to throw them into rivers! and if they sank they were innocent, BUT if they managed to drag themselves out and not drown they were guilty :o ...ONLY THEN DID THEY BURN THEM!!.....So once accused......that was it you were dead.

Come on Jackson was......GUILTY as sin!!

Guilty.......of being strange, weired, creative, sad, naive.........Guilty of prefering the company of children to that of adults, liking animals.Guilty of making great music and performances!

Guilty of perhaps strange behaviour with his children (you learn how to be good parents from your own parents......or not as the case may be)

Guilty.....because it was there for us all to see!

GUILTY......of inappropriate behaviour with children!!!! Well how do we know?That was left to the American legal system, didn't they interview hundreds of children, pick their way through his homes and pc's.If you believe what they say, they didn't find a scap of evidence.

Just the one little kid and his parents, ready to accuse Jacko of being a "witch"......drownd or be burnt Mr Jackson....the choice is yours.......or you could always pay us $22 million, and we will just forget the whole thing!

If someone abused your child, would you like a few £'s and let him get away with it? or would you smack him one and want the law to lock him away, to keep other children safe?

exact same point i made before and i agree with taxi here you cant put your opinions across as facts without anythin to back them up! he wasn't a paedophile and proved he wasn't by the legal system so im statin that as a fact and it is in my eyes! i just find it disappointing how some people see him as a paedophile cos he was different and cos one greedy ass family wanted to take him for a lot of money after he was just making children happy

this is fucking ridiculous.

Michael Jackson was a legend the media ripped apart before our eyes. I'm only sad that more people didn't appreciate what a great man he was when he was alive, instead of trivialising his downfall. I couldn't live without music, and his was some of the best I've ever heard. That's a fact, what he was accused of isn't. It's not like OJ's bloody glove, they didn't find evidence which was disproven, they had no evidence.

Show me one piece of evidence that Michael Jackson molested a child and I'll suck off a red shite. Seriously, this should be an appreciation thread for one of music's greatest talents, instead it's just nonsense.

Edited by The Regulator

Guest efctaxi

Michael Jackson was a legend the media ripped apart before our eyes. I'm only sad that more people didn't appreciate what a great man he was when he was alive, instead of trivialising his downfall. I couldn't live without music, and his was some of the best I've ever heard. That's a fact, what he was accused of isn't. It's not like OJ's bloody glove, they didn't find evidence which was disproven, they had no evidence.

Show me one piece of evidence that Michael Jackson molested a child and I'll suck off a red shite. Seriously, this should be an appreciation thread for one of music's greatest talents, instead it's just nonsense.

Good post .

Seriously, this should be an appreciation thread for one of music's greatest talents, instead it's just nonsense.

That would be on MichaelJackson.com.

People are free to express positive and/or negative thoughts on him here :) .

It was pretty much accepted as a truism during (and after) OJ Simpson's trial that there were only two things you needed to know.

1. He was guilty.

2. He'd be found not guilty.

Some people said the same about the Jackson trial.

Unless you believe OJ to be innocent you have to accept that money, celebrity and power can sometimes lead to questionable verdicts in the American legal system.

Consequently for me the fact that he was found not guilty doesn't put it beyond doubt.

Regulator. Thank you, i nearly choked on my water (which was convieniently spat onto my laptop) and then pissed my self...well said :lol::lol::lol:

Guest efctaxi
Regulator. Thank you, i nearly choked on my water (which was convieniently spat onto my laptop) and then pissed my self...well said :lol::lol::lol:

Damn red shites get all the fun :angry:

What's up with a friendly gesture for our own members lmao ? :lol:

Guest efctaxi
I don't think there's any friction, just different viewpoints, no-one's fallen out as far as I can see :) .

(That's "unnecessary" by the way :lol::lol: )

Indeed :lol:

' Only a smart arse would point that out he he ' . :lmaosmiley:

How did your day go mate ?

Guest efctaxi
All good thanks, no worries; but confirmed (again) to me that if I'd have been born gay I'd have had to have been celibate :unsure: .

Ha ha . Been there at the sharp end too mate .

Nothing like wind in your sails to wake you up . :D