IGNORED

Jacko Dead?

aaron

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't look to admin to be anything different to what us "non-admin" are.They have a voice and every right to let it be heard.Sometimes they are right......most of the time they are wrong :rolleyes:

Seriously though, sad day for music.Our local radio station, like most I guess have played Jackson songs all day, and I have to say what a fantastic talent.

The other things should die with him, he can't defend himself now.A strange person that's for sure and I'm sure people will be coming out of the woodwork with stories to tell, probably most will be bullshit!

Dangling his children from windows, strange marriages, monkeys and fun fairs in his back garden, changing from black to white......they can't make a film of his life, no one would believe it.

BUT..........May they play his music forever.

Cleaned the thread up for the benefit of the members , or the admin team ?

Deja vu springs to mind .

I dont care who is having the argument. Mod, admin or whoever. If its an argument thats getting out of hand i'm going to clean it up. I'm not taking sides I'm just doing what I think is best and on this occasion cleaning up a thread with grown men bickering about someone who has recently died is, in my opinion, the right thing to do.

I'm not one for being swayed by his music and songwriting, this man encouraged young children to strip and play in the nude, and to sleep with him in his bed.

Is he, was he a paedophile. ??? I know it was never proved but its bankrupted him paying out multi million lawsuits to keep it out of court.

Any Joe Blogs would have been hounded out of the states, i think he got away with an awful lot more than just an "Ordinary Person".

R.I.P yes, but thats all he gets from me.

my feelings exactly, i cannot feel sad for someone I believed to be a paedophile. having said that i feel for his family as i would with any other death. truly inspirational artist and may he R.I.P but i won't lose any sleep over it.

Edited by CraccerC

my feelings exactly, i cannot feel sad for someone I believed to be a kiddly fiddler. having said that i feel for his family as i would with any other death. truly inspirational artist and may he R.I.P but i won't lose any sleep over it.

really any need?

threads just been cleaned up and you kick it off again with a stupid comment like that

my feelings exactly, i cannot feel sad for someone I believed to be a kiddly fiddler. having said that i feel for his family as i would with any other death. truly inspirational artist and may he R.I.P but i won't lose any sleep over it.

You can't believe he is. You either know he is or you don't.

my appologies, i didn't realise i was unable to believe things...damn their goes my faith, OJ must have been innocent, once i believed everton were a special club - have to reconsider that too...sorry for using a slang term but i don't see how it's really that big of a deal, it's not as if paedophile is much better or respectable.

and why do i HAVE to do that? just because some people are 'mourning'. i showed respect anyway, i said he was a great artist. as for keeping opinions to oneself, then what's the point of a board, discussion or even this thread in the first place....keep your opinion to yourself, afterall you picked the fight with me...just because you don't agree with my wording. if it makes you happy i'll edit my post so that it says paedophile, is that ok? personally i think it makes no difference, it's still wrong on any level.

This was always going to be a bone of contention, he has been accused of possibly the worst thing a man can be accused of several times and yet he escaped a sucessful prosecution. In my mind, I am glad to see the back of an idiot who courted the press with a series of insane revelations. The only regret I have is the fact he had no childhood as such.

The man was overrated in every sense of the word and I for one am gutted he died because he will be on telly for the next two weeks non-stop.

ATB

Mac

Guest efctaxi
This was always going to be a bone of contention, he has been accused of possibly the worst thing a man can be accused of several times and yet he escaped a sucessful prosecution. In my mind, I am glad to see the back of an idiot who courted the press with a series of insane revelations. The only regret I have is the fact he had no childhood as such.

The man was overrated in every sense of the word and I for one am gutted he died because he will be on telly for the next two weeks non-stop.

ATB

Mac

The guy wasn't accused of being a RS once so get your facts right . ;)

Most people only remember Wacko Jacko .

They quickly forget his earlier career , and all the good he did for charity giving millions away to good causes .

He donated complete tour earnings on many occasions , and the whole idea behind his never never land thing was to give kids who had nothing some fun .

His face changed mainly because of a problem with his skin losing it's pigment , hence why he started to wear makeup etc .

The kid was mentally and physically abused by his dad who wanted to push him into the music scene .

The allegations of the Chandler kid were flawed , and deemed a conspiracy between the kid and his father . The kid was even taped bragging about how much money he was going to get . Even the kids mother didn't believe the kid ffs .

His thanks for helping everyone out was for greedy buggers to keep trying to take him for a slice , and he became seriously ill over all the allegations etc .

If you throw enough mud at someone it sticks , and people are still convinced he did wrong even after thorough investigations showed it all to be complete and utter bollox .

The guy was an absolute genius at what he did , and if it wasn't for the press and people like Martin bullshitter Bashir making all sorts of crazy shit up , just because he changed his looks , none of this crap would have started .

If you want to talk about paedophiles , look no further than Elvis Presley , but for some reason people choose to ignore all the facts about his love affair with a 14 year old and still call him the king .

The guy did wonderful things for other people throughout his life , and yet people would rather cling to the cock and bull theories that had no proof or foundation than acknowledge any good in the guy .

The worlds gone mad .

ATB

Mac

You seem to hate the man!.....yet you regret he never had a childhood :huh: Why would you even care?

my appologies, i didn't realise i was unable to believe things...damn their goes my faith, OJ must have been innocent, once i believed everton were a special club - have to reconsider that too...sorry for using a slang term but i don't see how it's really that big of a deal, it's not as if paedophile is much better or respectable.

apologies accepted

:P

i just think this is not at all a question of believe. he is a weirdo, no discussion possible, and accused of beeing a peadophile, but what does that prove?

Edited by Churinga

as far as i'm concerned a guilty man doesn't need to pay peopel to be quiet. if he's innocent then there's going to be no evidence to stand up in court...generally. but you are right it doesn't prove anything. but if you believe, like me, that he was guilty of it then it's very difficult to mourn or be remotely sad about his death. there's no doubting his influence and talent but that's it. as mac said the worst thing will be that he's all over the press for ages, like diana, and conspiracies of doctors injecting him and all sorts. i think anyone who died should just be left to rest, but the media see the death of a public figure as a cash cow and now we all have to suffer because their lack of morals.

In my humble opinion what I see is a major world celebrity passing away.............and further offering up my humble opinion "ah! well life goes on".

Whether he is or was a musical genius, whether he was or wasn't a role model for younger people, whether he was or wasn't a paedophile I really couldn't give a toss and I certainly and utterly will not lose any sleep over his passing away.

I just can't work out why members of the general public, who have probably never had any form of contact (or been touched by through their medium) with someone would be mourning and wailing in the public eye, I am not being disrespectful, I just don't get it.

I reserve my right to mourn and offer respects to my family and friends when the sad occassion arrives, to offer this to any other person and not to everyone who passes away, is to me hypocritical.

Just my humble opinion.

Edited by The Beard

Musical genius but should be in the same bracket as Gary Glitter - I doubt anyone on here would morn the death of Gary Glitter, because his music was shit, Michael Jackson's music is and always will be quality but he can't be forgiven for his involvement with children. A paedophile is the lowest of the low and I believe Jackson was this - SCUM.

The guy wasn't accused of being a RS once so get your facts right . ;)

Most people only remember Wacko Jacko .

They quickly forget his earlier career , and all the good he did for charity giving millions away to good causes .

He donated complete tour earnings on many occasions , and the whole idea behind his never never land thing was to give kids who had nothing some fun .

His face changed mainly because of a problem with his skin losing it's pigment , hence why he started to wear makeup etc .

The kid was mentally and physically abused by his dad who wanted to push him into the music scene .

The allegations of the Chandler kid were flawed , and deemed a conspiracy between the kid and his father . The kid was even taped bragging about how much money he was going to get . Even the kids mother didn't believe the kid ffs .

His thanks for helping everyone out was for greedy buggers to keep trying to take him for a slice , and he became seriously ill over all the allegations etc .

If you throw enough mud at someone it sticks , and people are still convinced he did wrong even after thorough investigations showed it all to be complete and utter bollox .

The guy was an absolute genius at what he did , and if it wasn't for the press and people like Martin bullshitter Bashir making all sorts of crazy shit up , just because he changed his looks , none of this crap would have started .

If you want to talk about paedophiles , look no further than Elvis Presley , but for some reason people choose to ignore all the facts about his love affair with a 14 year old and still call him the king .

The guy did wonderful things for other people throughout his life , and yet people would rather cling to the cock and bull theories that had no proof or foundation than acknowledge any good in the guy .

The worlds gone mad .

well said :)

there's no doubting his influence and talent but that's it. as mac said the worst thing will be that he's all over the press for ages, like diana, and conspiracies of doctors injecting him and all sorts. i think anyone who died should just be left to rest, but the media see the death of a public figure as a cash cow and now we all have to suffer because their lack of morals.

Can't say i disagree with you on that.

Guest efctaxi

This is how it's done!!!

A bowl of rice pudding could sing better than Ian Brown .

How on earth did he ever get a record deal ? His deaf dad must have owned the company .

A bowl of rice pudding could sing better than Ian Brown .

How on earth did he ever get a record deal ? His deaf dad must have owned the company .

He can't sing live for fook, the tunes he's done are amazing though! - stone roses - perfection! His voice sounds wicked when recorded, the jackson covers are cool as... He may not get jackson's high-notes but he doesn't get his balls tickled by a monkey so I don't expect him to. (although he does look like a monkey - maybe that's why jackson let him cover his songs - personal pleasures?)