IGNORED

Jacko Dead?

aaron

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unconfirmed. One report is saying "hospitalized," the other is saying "dead." If it is true, then that would be an incredible coincidence - one of the biggest icons of the 70's (Farrah Fawcett) and one of the biggest icons of the 80's dying on the same day. Wow.

Guest efctaxi

Heard it myself earlier on .

This is very sad indeed . I'm not sure what kind of life the poor sod led from a kid onwards , but he changed the life of many through his music .

One of the best !

RIP mate .

Edited by efctaxi

Guest Reg Reagan

my favourite artist ever... i can never forget his concert in 1995. Absolutely fookin brilliant

I have all of his album collection from his days of Jackson 5 to the invincible album...

Pardon me while ill go and listen to all of his songs and cry my eyes out :(

I'm not one for being swayed by his music and songwriting, this man encouraged young children to strip and play in the nude, and to sleep with him in his bed.

Is he, was he a paedophile. ??? I know it was never proved but its bankrupted him paying out multi million lawsuits to keep it out of court.

Any Joe Blogs would have been hounded out of the states, i think he got away with an awful lot more than just an "Ordinary Person".

R.I.P yes, but thats all he gets from me.

Guest efctaxi
I'm not one for being swayed by his music and songwriting, this man encouraged young children to strip and play in the nude, and to sleep with him in his bed.

Is he, was he a paedophile. ??? I know it was never proved but its bankrupted him paying out multi million lawsuits to keep it out of court.

Any Joe Blogs would have been hounded out of the states, i think he got away with an awful lot more than just an "Ordinary Person".

R.I.P yes, but thats all he gets from me.

Have to say I'm disappointed Bill .

I expected at least someone to get on the pedo bandwagon , even though he was found NOT GUILTY , but I didn't expect it to be an admin that brought it up . :angry:

I expected at least someone to get on the pedo bandwagon , even though he was found NOT GUILTY

He was found not guilty for the case that went to court (but then again so was AJ Simpson :huh: ).

The first one (Jordan Chandler) he "settled out of court" for $22m.

Guest efctaxi
He was found not guilty for the case that went to court (but then again so was AJ Simpson :huh: ).

The first one (Jordan Chandler) he "settled out of court" for $22m.

So that made him guilty ?

Get a life fella . It was a bad move on his part trying to keep crap out of the papers , but it didn't prove he was guilty .

This is a topic that will have members at each others throats if it gets into a pedo debate , which is why I'm so pissed off that the admins here have as much common sense as Jacko's chimp today for some reason .

make a new thread if you wanna slag him off! NOT GUILTY! end of story, couldnt give a fuck about the rest and if it was true which i dont think it is what kind of parents would take money instead of letting a man that did that to their children go to jail. if i had kids and i believed he had done that no amount of money would forgive him! RIP jacko best entertainer ever! better off dead cos of the shit he got off people that said shit like that

Guest efctaxi
make a new thread if you wanna slag him off! NOT GUILTY! end of story, couldnt give a fuck about the rest and if it was true which i dont think it is what kind of parents would take money instead of letting a man that did that to their children go to jail. if i had kids and i believed he had done that no amount of money would forgive him! RIP jacko best entertainer ever! better off dead cos of the shit he got off people that said shit like that

100% agree .

It's a shame the guy never found peace in life .

I'd much rather remember the guy for the music he gave to the world .

So that made him guilty ?

Get a life fella . It was a bad move on his part trying to keep crap out of the papers , but it didn't prove he was guilty .

This is a topic that will have members at each others throats if it gets into a pedo debate , which is why I'm so pissed off that the admins here have as much common sense as Jacko's chimp today for some reason .

Calm down....don't shoot the messenger. Did I say it proved he was guilty?

And I don't really see how you can have a Michael Jackson debate without mentioning it....it would be the "Elephant in the room."

Most people seem to have managed to stay calm over it.

"Get a life fella??" Strange thing to say.

Not going to fall out with you taxi but each to his own, If the guy lived next door to you and had your kids round for the weekend, i'm sure you might feel differently. I just dont understand all the praise and affection being shown to him, probably patto put it a bit better than i did .................

Talented yes but definitly flawed.

Guest efctaxi
Not going to fall out with you taxi but each to his own, If the guy lived next door to you and had your kids round for the weekend, i'm sure you might feel differently. I just dont understand all the praise and affection being shown to him, probably patto put it a bit better than i did .................

Talented yes but definitly flawed.

I'm not looking to fall out with you either Bill , but I stand by every comment I've made in this thread 100% .

If you were a member , I'd have let it pass without comment , but you're an admin .

Think about it . ;)

Guest efctaxi
I've cleaned this thread up a little bit as it was getting off topic and potentially out of hand. The guy is dead, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but at the end of the day a man has just died and left a family behind. Lets leave it at that.

Cleaned the thread up for the benefit of the members , or the admin team ?

Deja vu springs to mind .