IGNORED

Transfer Disappointments Yet Again?

If there are fans that follow the media transfer bandwagon that is www.newsnoweverton, then you will have noticed that they seem to have given up trying to tell us who is coming to Goodison this transfer window. Now it really says something for the media to be fed up. months ago they linked us to every footballer with two legs from Liverpool to Uzbekistan. What angers me the most here is that instead of Moyes and Kenwright coming out and keeping us informed of our position in the transfer window, they are choosing to bury their head in the sand and lock all doors so nobody can get to them. They specifically asked the media not to ask questions about transfers to Everton before Neville and Howard took to the podium. I liken Everton to Zimbabwe in the sense that, everybody knows whats going off stinks but by banning the media, the issue has escalated.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill keeps saying he hasn't got anything left to invest, and I believe him. But, even with our major investor being broke, why must the board sit on their hands? Is there really no way to finance summer activity through debt? Our finances have been strong (despite being meager) so I'm sure getting the money wouldn't be too large a problem for the bank's side. It seems a worthy investment as we are only a handful of players away from really fighting for trophies every year; which would increase our revenue from comps...any thoughts?

Bill keeps saying he hasn't got anything left to invest, and I believe him. But, even with our major investor being broke, why must the board sit on their hands? Is there really no way to finance summer activity through debt? Our finances have been strong (despite being meager) so I'm sure getting the money wouldn't be too large a problem for the bank's side. It seems a worthy investment as we are only a handful of players away from really fighting for trophies every year; which would increase our revenue from comps...any thoughts?

What annoys me is that some of the board are worth well over 100 mil, time they put money in, cheap skates

What annoys me is that some of the board are worth well over 100 mil, time they put money in, cheap skates

Unfortunately you need something like a SPARE 100m........ These guys have SOME money & I agree they should invest a little extra but it wouldn't exactly be enough anyway........

If he is.... then yep I think Id be a bit pissed of if he hadnt put his hands in his pocket....... Its not like they GIVE us the money anyway..... they just LOAN it to the club........

Which begs the question; why the fuck buy a large stake in a club if you're not going to back the club?

Some people are never satisfied unless they've got something to moan about, even City supporters.....

From Blue Moon (820 pages and counting on Lescott)

If there is a flaw with Hughes this transfer window it is this ongoing pursuit of Lescott that should have been ended 2 weeks ago.

Same old City.

I'd go with this guys approach...

Its time to show them who's boss I'd put £30m on the table and watch them crumble then, we need this player our defence is a joke.

That'd really put us in our place :D .

Some people are never satisfied unless they've got something to moan about, even City supporters.....

From Blue Moon (820 pages and counting on Lescott)

I'd go with this guys approach...

That'd really put us in our place :D .

Who in their right mind would turn own a £30m offer for Lescott? :P

Put us in our place City, please.

Edited by Grarghsies