IGNORED

Moutinho

what do you mean by that? you are talkin shite.

COYB

listen if he is that good why is he playing in the russian league? fingers crossed its a loan cos 15 mil is shit load of money to gamble when we havent got a midfield for the upcoming game on saturday.

on a personal note, i think he will flop... nice name, shit game

russian league is better than you may think, zenit winning ufea? nah shit league isnt it. Zenit hammering Bayern, the favourites for the ufea last season? nah still shit isnt it. You are a blindman if you think the russain league is shit. And alot of good brazilain players go there before other players in europe due to work permit restrictions. muppet.

russian league is better than you may think, zenit winning ufea? nah shit league isnt it. Zenit hammering Bayern, the favourites for the ufea last season? nah still shit isnt it. You are a blindman if you think the russain league is shit. And alot of good brazilain players go there before other players in europe due to work permit restrictions. muppet.

well said

everton lad,

i am a muppet

the russian league is much improved i'll give you that, it is now better than the unibond, and your right zennit werent a bad team at all, as i remeber they were a touch above the rest in the end, but slightly shakey in the group. however its on par with something like the dutch league, who also to get foriegners (lot of africans) for work permits etcetc. a lot foreigners in this league shine, but wouldnt in the EPL.

personally speaking, its a big price for player in a lower class of league, he is unproven and one hell of gamble at 15 million when the priorities should be elsewhere.

muppet.

There's some truth in that, ofc.

However, you're missing a few key points, that just might seal a dealm Love-wise:

-Most of the interest in him is from brazilian sides, and trust me, very few players wish to return, since it's common practice there to be late on wages, and pretty much all of europe can afford to pay more for them;

-EFC, even if not playing for championships, is clearly a step up for him;

-He's brasilian, and Russia is damned cold!!! ;) trust me, it matters

everton lad,

i am a muppet

the russian league is much improved i'll give you that, it is now better than the unibond, and your right zennit werent a bad team at all, as i remeber they were a touch above the rest in the end, but slightly shakey in the group. however its on par with something like the dutch league, who also to get foriegners (lot of africans) for work permits etcetc. a lot foreigners in this league shine, but wouldnt in the EPL.

personally speaking, its a big price for player in a lower class of league, he is unproven and one hell of gamble at 15 million when the priorities should be elsewhere.

muppet.

thing is he is proven otherwise he wouldnt be playing international football for argubly the best international team out there would he?

imo the russian league is a hell of alot better than the dutch league. dutch league is extremly poor tbf, it needs alot of improvement, the teams are not what they used to be.

I do agree however on it being a steap price, something which we can agree on, but to say he is going to be a flop based on the league he plays in is just sillyness tbh.

13-15 million is to be expected with all the money floating around Russia at the minute. Think last year CSKA were the top spending side throughout the whole of Europe. Is Arshavin worth 20 million?

I expect us to sign him on loan anyway, and I for one hope he proves to be successful when he's with us.

everton lad,

i am a muppet

muppet.

He also plays for the Brazilian national team.......last time i looked they didn't seem like a bad judge of a player.

i' like brett angel would score up front for brazil mate, beside which up front its exactly full off quality like it once was.

it an opinon and as i've said to the pro love camp, i hope i'm wrong and i'm glad the deal looks to be a loan cos in my opinon he's a hairy marcus bent.

Realisticly this isn't going to happen now! It seems to have lost all momentum. :angry:

Cana at a fraction of the price his ball skill sees pretty decent to me then we could maybe bring in Militio in also. Dont want us to blow all money and not be able to sign more players..

Cant understand why he has come out and said that apart from being told to by BK so he can keep the story going around that we after Joao knowing fall well that we not going to be signing him

Why aren't we going to sign him? What's your source? Did Bill ring you?

You are so negative have a bit of optimism; you would probably be negative if you won the lottery..."oh no, what am I going to do with all this money" *sigh*

Cana at a fraction of the price his ball skill sees pretty decent to me then we could maybe bring in Militio in also. Dont want us to blow all money and not be able to sign more players..

were obviously not going to sign him if we cannot afford anyone else, dont be fooled by all cana's videos, he's half the player moutinho will be.

were obviously not going to sign him if we cannot afford anyone else, dont be fooled by all cana's videos, he's half the player moutinho will be.

Got to agree with you. I think Cana would be a good signing at the right price, but he doesn't even bare comparing with Joao. Joao will be world class, Cana will be a workhorse.

TBH i just hope we get anyone at the moment. If Joao aint gonna happen i just hope the club realise this and move on and give themselves enough time to get someone else who isn't just second rate. BK has shot himself in the foot with the public declration of his desire to get Joao, he really has set himself up for a fall, as it looks at the moment it won't go through and we will get Smith instead. There won't be many, or any probably, that will now be happy with the outcome as BK has raised expectations of the class they intend to bring in.

Why aren't we going to sign him? What's your source? Did Bill ring you?

You are so negative have a bit of optimism; you would probably be negative if you won the lottery..."oh no, what am I going to do with all this money" *sigh*

No source just what I think will happen.

Its called to many years of supporting Everton for me to be negative.

Why should I have optimism. Can't live on it doesn't pay for stuff I prefer to look at the bad things and then be surprised when it happens instead of thinking something good is going to happen and then getting let down.

DM and BK have said in the past they do there transfer business behind doors so why all of the sudden BK coming out to say that he wants to sign this guy after his club have said he is staying.

If we end up signing him I am happy to come on here and say I was wrong however with 3 months worth of us not signing anyone against 3 weeks left of the window to sign him kind of makes me think that he not going to sign.

if I won the lottery I would be rather happy and worried as I don't do it.

And DM not phoned me as I didn't give him my new number when I changed it.

No source just what I think will happen.

Its called to many years of supporting Everton for me to be negative.

Why should I have optimism. Can't live on it doesn't pay for stuff I prefer to look at the bad things and then be surprised when it happens instead of thinking something good is going to happen and then getting let down.

DM and BK have said in the past they do there transfer business behind doors so why all of the sudden BK coming out to say that he wants to sign this guy after his club have said he is staying.

If we end up signing him I am happy to come on here and say I was wrong however with 3 months worth of us not signing anyone against 3 weeks left of the window to sign him kind of makes me think that he not going to sign.

if I won the lottery I would be rather happy and worried as I don't do it.

And DM not phoned me as I didn't give him my new number when I changed it.

:lol: Nice one!

well, i think this is a bit of rumour mongoring on the part of a clearly benfica-sided paper, but...

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=146260

It says basically that, acording to english media, EFC hasn't given up, and it's studying a way to make a bid of about €23M.

that seems alot to me, tbh, given what i've read lately about ur funds for signings. Anyways, it quotes the BBC sports section site, so maybe someone may want to do a check around if there's anything new.

23 million euros is close to £18 million, seems quite a leap up from the £13 they offered last week.