IGNORED

Moutinho

Could open it either but gussing it will be what we already know.

One is staying at Rennes and the other will be that the manager expects Joao to stay as well

to be honest can you blame them, they see a club who can't sign anybody and have problems selling the one's they have. on top of that the owner is saying he's looking for some billionaire to invest in the club. all peachy

Guest blueboy122

He cant be as good as everyone makes out am amfraid guys. if he was that good why arent bigger and better clubs after him? also if we were actually going to sign this lad then why would are chairmen brooadcast it to the world surely he is jsut inviting more clubs to look at him soo someone will offer more than us and then are fantastic charimen will come out and say we tried!

pathetic

He cant be as good as everyone makes out am amfraid guys. if he was that good why arent bigger and better clubs after him? also if we were actually going to sign this lad then why would are chairmen brooadcast it to the world surely he is jsut inviting more clubs to look at him soo someone will offer more than us and then are fantastic charimen will come out and say we tried!

pathetic

same old bill

moutinho had no option really but to say he could stay there, he must realise theres a big doubt in us paying big money whilst the club are in a mess financially. I bet he would decide to leave if we did get an offer accepted tho, moyes is to far up all this preseason shit to be bothered imo. this lad most probably will become as good or better than Deco and if are club are going to take the piss then we dont deserve to sign such a class player.

ive always thought since the figures got mentioned on this lad i would much rather us sign Fernandes and a defensive midfielder because a season with Neville in midfield and Hibbert rightback were just not going to have any composure on the pitch....but we will wait and see.

Edited by Blue4Ever

moutinho had no option really but to say he could stay there, he must realise theres a big doubt in us paying big money whilst the club are in a mess financially. I bet he would decide to leave if we did get an offer accepted tho, moyes is to far up all this preseason shit to be bothered imo. this lad most probably will become as good or better than Deco and if are club are going to take the piss then we dont deserve to sign such a class player.

ive always thought since the figures got mentioned on this lad i would much rather us sign Fernandes and a defensive midfielder because a season with Neville in midfield and Hibbert rightback were just not going to have any composure on the pitch....but we will wait and see.

wasnt it just the sporting president who said he'll be staying? not joao himself?

dont knock moyes for getting on with preseason, he has to stay as close to the team as possible, they hired the agent to sort out this signing with the board.

hopefully we'll get him in, and probably manny on loan again id think.

do you have a name? been on here for ages but i dont think i know it

wasnt it just the sporting president who said he'll be staying? not joao himself?

dont knock moyes for getting on with preseason, he has to stay as close to the team as possible, they hired the agent to sort out this signing with the board.

hopefully we'll get him in, and probably manny on loan again id think.

do you have a name? been on here for ages but i dont think i know it

Tom :)

Source?

I hope you're right!

my uncle is one of the prawn sandwich brigade in the 100 club. good friends with AJs dad. but this came from one of the staff who looks after the corporate for everton. also heard about erlstone getting the ceo job when rumours were saying he had left last week. dont hear too much club news from him, but what i do get is normally spot on.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with this, have a look at the squad we have at the moment. Skill wise nothing wrong with it but its so shallow. I am tempted to turn off my laptop and not check the sites anymore,its filling me with false hope and deffering myself away from the reality that we probs wont sign him. We need him now Fernandes is out of the picture, and truthfully its looking grim. I hope i have completley jinxed the scenario and i can wake up tomorrow morning and find the signing completed.. in all seriousness can someone vouch for a reliable source or is gonna be my mates second cousins fathers mate who runs towles for the club.....