IGNORED

James Morrison

Oh dear god. :sad01_anim:

Somebody signed up to a WBA forum today and said you have bid 4m, so thats where vital has got it from. Hardly reliable. Nothing concrete up our way anyway.

If true you've got your self a cracking little player. Our 2nd best player all season, work rate is immense, good on the ball, attacks his man. He tries to do a bit much at times though and don't expect him to score many, misses so many one on ones it's shocking. Other than that cracking player. If you do get him don't expect to get him on the cheap, about 5-6m as we owe 15% to Boro.

I'll post what we hear up here about it when we get news.

Edited by Baggies

Somebody signed up to a WBA forum today and said you have bid 4m, so thats where vital has got it from. Hardly reliable. Nothing concrete up our way anyway.

If true you've got your self a cracking little player. Our 2nd best player all season, work rate is immense, good on the ball, attacks his man. He tries to do a bit much at times though and don't expect him to score many, misses so many one on ones it's shocking. Other than that cracking player. If you do get him don't expect to get him on the cheap, about 5-6m as we owe 15% to Boro.

Bloody hell mate your doing your best to put us off him :lol: I like him and he would be a good buy at around £4 mil i just hope that their is some substance to the rumour.

Who was your best player then and we will have him as well? :P

Played well against us at Goodison would like to see this one come off

In the dark? (comedy drums)

:D :D :D

Must be the best Joke i encountered on this forum, thanks for that :)

edit: OT: honeslty don't know the lad, but the fact no one had a negative respons on here is a good sign, maybe even unique... Must be the best player in the world or something!

Edited by Churinga

:D :D :D

Must be the best Joke i encountered on this forum, thanks for that :)

edit: OT: honeslty don't know the lad, but the fact no one had a negative respons on here is a good sign, maybe even unique... Must be the best player in the world or something!

He's not great at all - very similar to osman tbh, he just played very well against us at GP. I think he's too similar to ossie.

Who was your best player then and we will have him as well? :P

Played well against us at Goodison would like to see this one come off

Brunt, you can have the both for 15m. ;)

Baggies .

What do you think about your new management situation ?

I was warming to the idea of Irvine and woke up one morning and seen Roberto was in talks and was undecided on it but after watching his interviews with the chairman and technical director i've warmed to the idea. West Ham have the same set up at Upton Park with the foreign set up and they haven't done to bad. Hopefully we will follow in suite, doubt it though with our chairman in charge. Full behind Di Matteo though and most of our fans are. Big name manager, hopefully he can attract big name players.

Brunt, you can have the both for 15m. ;)

I was warming to the idea of Irvine and woke up one morning and seen Roberto was in talks and was undecided on it but after watching his interviews with the chairman and technical director i've warmed to the idea. West Ham have the same set up at Upton Park with the foreign set up and they haven't done to bad. Hopefully we will follow in suite, doubt it though with our chairman in charge. Full behind Di Matteo though and most of our fans are. Big name manager, hopefully he can attract big name players.

Brunt is better than him!

In that case I have changed my mind I dont want either of them!