IGNORED

Urby Emanuelson

Where's the information from Seven?

Some guy on the Ajax Netwerk forums gave us the news.

The moderators there asked him for the source and they decided it was reliable.

Two premier league clubs are interested in Emanuelson. One of them is Everton and the other one is unknown.

Some people claim the other club is West Ham United, but that's just a guess.

Emanuelson himself would like to stay at Ajax, but only if he plays regularly.

Ajax is willing to sell him because they need the money to buy Honda from VVV Venlo (A very talanted Japanese midfielder).

He is class on CM-Online but I'm not entirely convinced this is what we need right now.. Would much rather see a hard working winger who puts in a massive workload and good crosses. I really wanted Behrami before West Ham got him..

Not to sound funny mate but a computer game bare's no weight in what a player can or can't do plus he's a winger which we have been in desperate need of for donkeys, He reminds me of Pienaar but with abit more about him im sure this wont happen but if it did he's the type of player we do need.

Not to sound funny mate but a computer game bare's no weight in what a player can or can't do plus he's a winger which we have been in desperate need of for donkeys, He reminds me of Pienaar but with abit more about him im sure this wont happen but if it did he's the type of player we do need.

I agree, although CM can be pretty spot on with showing the potential of players, i seem to remember Ibrahima Bakayoko being one of the best players on the game years back.....

I agree, although CM can be pretty spot on with showing the potential of players, i seem to remember Ibrahima Bakayoko being one of the best players on the game years back.....

CM is usually way off.

FM on the other hand is fantastic. I hear the researcher for Africa is the best in the world. He's absolutely fantastic, best in the business...... Ey Louis? :P

I remember Denilson was the player to buy in 01. He turned out to be nothing haha. 20´s all around on his profile..

Only in my wet dreams do I think we could get Emanuelson lol

Edgar Davids reportedly told him to avoid Spurs because they're not a big club and as much as I would always consider us to be bigger than Spurs in terms of stature I reckon that this lad is on the way to a title-challenging side.

That being said, if he is willing to play for us then yeah take him! I mean, he can cover Baines - as was questioned - and he has very high technical levels. With Baines, Bily and this lad as our lefty's I reckon it would be Everton going in the right direction.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...