IGNORED

Collins John

ive done a bit of research on this player and i have found out

hes young (21)

hes reasonable height (5ft11)

hes got more pace than BT ive seen that myself

and overall he has scored 12 goals last season.

for 2 million i think he is a good buy. but there are better out there i believe but id have him

ive done a bit of research on this player and i have found out

hes young (21)

hes reasonable height (5ft11)

hes got more pace than BT ive seen that myself

and overall he has scored 12 goals last season.

for 2 million i think he is a good buy. but there are better out there i believe but id have him

wE'RE ONLY GETTING ONE STRIKER SO THE QUESTION IS WOULD YOU BE HAPPY WITH HIM AND NO OTHER STRIKERS? - Sorry caps :rolleyes:

The answer for me is no as licker said he is only the standard of Marcus Bent and we have a bottom of the stack striker already in McFadden!

i have to say tht for 2 million i wud definately have this young lad, hasnt been givien much games at fulham but waht ive seen of him he has an exciting future ahead, big strong and can bang them in

i do agree we need a striker that has proven himself ie, Johnson, etc but as a squad player id definately go for this lad

so thumbs up from me

Guest blueboy122

is he english?

because i dnt want alot of foreiners in Everton even if we become champs lol am old fashined dnt mind 5,6 foreingers jus dnt lik a team built on them does any1 agree or jus me lol

is he english?

because i dnt want alot of foreiners in Everton even if we become champs lol am old fashined dnt mind 5,6 foreingers jus dnt lik a team built on them does any1 agree or jus me lol

i do get your point, id love to see us win the league with a home grown squad, but if success counts on us havin a load of foreign players so be it!

VDM, Yobo, Valente, Pistone, Arteta, Cahill, (even Anichebe)

a few first teamers from abroad

Another Marcus Bent,  we have to set our sights higher.

wE'RE ONLY GETTING ONE STRIKER SO THE QUESTION IS WOULD YOU BE HAPPY WITH HIM AND NO OTHER STRIKERS? - Sorry caps  :rolleyes:

The answer for me is no as licker said he is only the standard of Marcus Bent and we have a bottom of the stack striker already in McFadden!

i have to say tht for 2 million i wud definately have this young lad, hasnt been givien  much games at fulham but waht ive seen of him he has an exciting future ahead, big strong and can bang them in

i do agree we need a striker that has proven himself ie, Johnson, etc but as a squad player id definately go for this lad

so thumbs up from me

A lot of quotes I know, but each of you makes a cracking point, never mind the quality feel the price.

ATB

Mac