IGNORED

Sidwell

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=38...ove+for+Sidwell

This lad could really shine in the Prem - and be worth huge money in a year or two's time.

Reading steamrollered the Championship last season and Sidwell was instrumental.

He is only 23 and already matured well (won best player outside the Prem at 21 year old!!!)

One year on his contract, He is the sort of player that is well within our price range and wage structure, and hungry to do well in the Prem.

I would look at him as an investment, so worth making a few more quid available to buy him.

if he goes to charlton i can see another nathan ellington situation coming on..he leaves for a 'bigger' club only for his old club to finish in the top half and the bigger club goes down. he should stick with reading, they will be hungry for it this season

Guest fozzie22
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=38...ove+for+Sidwell

This lad could really shine in the Prem - and be worth huge money in a year or two's time.

Reading steamrollered the Championship last season and Sidwell was instrumental.

He is only 23 and already matured well (won best player outside the Prem at 21 year old!!!)

One year on his contract, He is the sort of player that is well within our price range and wage structure, and hungry to do well in the Prem.

I would look at him as an investment, so worth making a few more quid available to buy him.

Damn good player IMO,but i cant see reading letting him go tbh..