IGNORED

Palace Fan Here

Hey everybody, How we all doing today?

Just read your official site and it looks certain now that AJ will be a Everton player.

First of all you guys are getting one heck of a player, He has pace by the bucket loads and will always give 110% for the team. People may think he is a diver but he is far from it, He will show you guys what a good player he is.

I really hope he is a success with you guys, Beattie and AJ up front is a nasty partnership and premiership defences should be alert at all times.

You will be getting a few more fans this year as alot of Palace fans will be supporting Everton whenever possible.

Good luck this year guys, Hope you win something and beat Liverpool :D

One last thing, Love AJ as much as all Palace fans do and lets all hope we meet in the 2007/08 season.

arite mate, thanks for the kind words

ive always been a big fan of AJ, i remember him scoring against biringham he didnt over celebrate, this gettin noticed and appreciated by the brummie fans, he seems a decent bloke

and most importantly he knows where the goal is :D

AJ is a decent bloke, Hes always willing to sign autographs and is always the last one off the pitch as he claps each stand.

One thing you will like is that he has a decent record against Liverpool, With Palace we played them about 5 times in his time here and we only lost once.

Lets hope that omen continues with you guys :-D

Decent Post Bedge. Losing your top striker and failing in the play offs, not an easy time for you but you can still find the time to wish us luck with him. I therefore wish you good luck for next season and hope to see you back in the premiership soon. Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks for the post, hopefully your new manager will spend the money wisely and help get you back in the prem.

AJ seems decent enough, no celebration against brum, signing a new deal at Palace when they got relegated, know that Palace could command a better Fee for him with a lengthy contract and jepordising his world cup chances by staying faithfull to Palace when they got relegated for the season.

Happy with the signing and lets hope he carries that record against Liverpool with him we need revenge after last season!

Hope Palace get a manager who spends the money wisely. I'm glad we have bougght from an English team from the lower leagues. It is nice that the transfer money will help an English club instead of an European team, hopefully the money Palace gets will be spent on other English teams and keep them alive. I know Palace don't need saving by the way.

AJ is our best striker since Ian Wright that gives you a fair assesment on how highly he is thought of down here in Saaaaaaaaaath London. Im glad he is going to a proper football club with a decent history and a great tradition

As i said all along AJ & BT is going to be one almighty partnership.

As for the new Palace manager, Well Souness has been mentioned so as you can imagine its not been a good week.

Lose Dowie, Lose our best striker and now linked with a Liverpool reject.

Oh happy days lol

Oh one last thing, Make sure AJ gets a hat trick against Clowntown Pathetic at the Valley.

AJ is our best striker since Ian Wright that gives you a fair assesment on how highly he is thought of down here in Saaaaaaaaaath London. Im glad he is going to a proper football club with a decent history and a great tradition

As i said all along AJ & BT is going to be one almighty partnership.

As for the new Palace manager, Well Souness has been mentioned so as you can imagine its not been a good week.

Lose Dowie, Lose our best striker and now linked with a Liverpool reject.

Oh happy days lol

Oh one last thing, Make sure AJ gets a hat trick against Clowntown Pathetic at the Valley.

:lol:

We'll be hoping he scores a hat-trick against anyone not just Charlton

Hey everybody, How we all doing today?

Just read your official site and it looks certain now that AJ will be a Everton player.

First of all you guys are getting one heck of a player, He has pace by the bucket loads and will always give 110% for the team. People may think he is a diver but he is far from it, He will show you guys what a good player he is.

I really hope he is a success with you guys, Beattie and AJ up front is a nasty partnership and premiership defences should be alert at all times.

You will be getting a few more fans this year as alot of Palace fans will be supporting Everton whenever possible.

Good luck this year guys, Hope you win something and beat Liverpool  :D

One last thing, Love AJ as much as all Palace fans do and lets all hope we meet in the 2007/08 season.

:D hope so to m8t good luck and thanks ;) ps thought dowie should have shown your club an supporters more loyalty than he has