IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

My wife is listening to her new triple CD of American Anthems in the kitchen and no matter where I go in the house I can hear it (I'm currently in the airing cupboard with cotton wool in my ears) :( .

Suicide feels like an option.

Hang on....Lynyrd Skynyrd just came on (Sweet Home Alabama). I may just survive this after all.

The new Santana album, "Guitar Heaven; the Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time."

Desperate, disastrous mistake Carlos mate. Thought of going to see him next week but at £50+ a ticket (I'd gladly pay that to see him play some proper stuff) I decided against it.

He's doing fifteen nights in Vegas when he gets back to the USA which is where this belongs, in the land of Celine Dion.

Very sad.

Oceansize - self preserved whilst the bodies float upwards.

went the gig on friday, got my voice back saturday and hearing is still a litte fuzzy. this band are intense and the new album is a real mix of stupidly heavy (opening track is the best example) to something completely mellow. Its growing on me and ive only heard it once, which is a good sign!

Great album! Dedicated to Bill Hicks by the way.

I'm listening to OK Computer by Radiohead (album.. currently playing : Lucky).

shockingly, id never bothered with radiohead untill the other week when i heard the thom yorke solo version of creep, very emo but probs 1 of the best songs ive ever heard.

big fan of bill hicks, proper comedy, not like the peter kay/russell howard shite thats been about lately