IGNORED

Wayne Bridge Won't Play For England

if its NOT Baines then its a fucking travesty!!!!

he's played out of his skin this season yeah he's not world class BUT he's IMO better than Bridge and just as importantly he's on fucking fire PLUS I think this'll be good for us because it'll give him loads more confidence (if picked)

:D

PS - bridge is not a pussy for NOT playing to be fair who can really blame him for not wanting to be in the dressing room with that awight, awight, fack owf, fack owf geeeeeezer ahem Terry!!!

Edited by drs08

If Cole is out for 3 months and Bridge is out now, no reason why Baines cant be 1st choice if he keeps putting in the shifts he has been. Hopefully this will be a catalyst for him to be even better than he has been!

Not sure what all this fuss is about with Terry/Bridge. It was his ex-girlfriend so whats the deal? Anyway, good on him for pulling out if he thinks it will cause problems in the dressin room, last thing the England team needs....

If Cole is out for 3 months and Bridge is out now, no reason why Baines cant be 1st choice if he keeps putting in the shifts he has been. Hopefully this will be a catalyst for him to be even better than he has been!

Not sure what all this fuss is about with Terry/Bridge. It was his ex-girlfriend so whats the deal? Anyway, good on him for pulling out if he thinks it will cause problems in the dressin room, last thing the England team needs....

Think he's more worried about protecting his son who lives with his ex, he wants to protect him and put everything to sleep as soon as poss.

If he is in the squad for the World Cup, The Journo's will still be writing about this next year, before, during, and after every game.

Think he's more worried about protecting his son who lives with his ex, he wants to protect him and put everything to sleep as soon as poss.

If he is in the squad for the World Cup, The Journo's will still be writing about this next year, before, during, and after every game.

That makes a bit more sense, but surely it was obvious that the ex-girlfriend was going to have future relationships. Not Terrys fault that she couldnt keep her legs together, though he shouldnt be doing anything to encourage this as a married man. I still dont know why the media made such a big thing about it all, affairs happen quite often. bunch of vultures the lot of em. Who would be a celebrity...

with it now official that Wayne Bridge has rulled himself out of the world up, and any upcoming england squad and with Ashely Cole injured (serves him right for cheatin on the sexiest girl in the world) now surely it means Leighton Baines has to have a chance.

There has been some talk of Lescott going to south africa, covering for Left back, but we all know that since he left us hes been half the player!

Warnock could play there but hes just recovered from an injury

If Barry plays then surely hes got to play in midfeild rather than defence

and its a joke if Milner gets the nod ahead of Baines

so yeah, Baines for the world cup

thats nailed on now for me!

He's making an issue of it by pulling out for me....bowing to the power of the tabloids.

If he just said, "Think Terry's a bit of a twat for behaving the way he did but she was my ex and can sleep with who she likes...I'm over it..." that would be far and away the best way to put it to sleep from his angle.

Now Terry's behaviour is picking the England squad and that's a huge story for the red-tops to get their teeth into. He's either been badly advised or (as I said) he's being a pussy.

I see what your saying Mike, and if it was just his ex it wouldnt be a problem. Touble is that she is his childs Mother i think that makes a bit of difference. He said last week he wanted a bit of privacy so as to protect his son.

I go along with that, i think i hold similar values on family matters. ;)

Not disagreeing with the motive, if that's his intention, just think he'd be better going about it differently.

Scenario, next summer, England lose the semi due to appalling mistake by Lescott/Warnock/(God forbid) Baines. Press immediately all over the "fact" that Bridge would never have dropped suck a bollock. Big story for ever. Terry, the girl (don't know her name) and Bridge by his response cost Enland World Cup.

Or....England win the World Cup without him, Baines gets a winner's medal. Bridge's kid grows up and Wayne says to him, "....that could have been me son (or daughter, again no idea) but I pulled out to protect you!"

"Dad, you're a twat!"

GET OVER IT (the child will). Life's too short.

i don't see how not playing is protecting his son? surely making his son as proud as possible by playing for england as much as he can? i mean im not a father so cant comment on it but if it was me i'd just say yeah he was a prick for doin it but i aint gonna let him affect my footballing career..it would only cause problems if bridge let it cos terry isn't gonna run around rubbing it in when they are in the dressing room..he isn't young enough to pass up these opportunities...although i think baines should be the number 2 behind cole anyways i wouldnt swap him for any of the rest of them!

apparently Steve Bruce is saying Keiron Richardson should play as a LB for England. 2 things that confuse me, maybe you could help. 1/ hes an attacking midfieler. 2/ hes shit. or am i wrong?

Lol... Yeh pretty much! Although I think Bruce likes to play him at LB. Its not even as if he is a consistent starter for Sunderland let alone England. But thats Steve Bruce for you, talking out of his arse as per usual.

Did anyone watch the Chelsea/City pre match handshake or lack of it where Terry and Bridge were concerned. What a load of bollocks... IMO Bridge hasnt got that much to be pissed about. Terry slept with his ex, okay so there is a kid involved which is a bit dodgy but if he didnt want anyone else to sleep with her then he shouldnt have broken up with her in teh 1st place.

Terrys wife on the otherhand has every right to be pissed!

Edited by Bailey

Lol... Yeh pretty much! Although I think Bruce likes to play him at LB. Its not even as if he is a consistent starter for Sunderland let alone England. But thats Steve Bruce for you, talking out of his arse as per usual.

Did anyone watch the Chelsea/City pre match handshake or lack of it where Terry and Bridge were concerned. What a load of bollocks... IMO Bridge hasnt got that much to be pissed about. Terry slept with his ex, okay so there is a kid involved which is a bit dodgy but if he didnt want anyone else to sleep with her then he shouldnt have broken up with her in teh 1st place.

Terrys wife on the otherhand has every right to be pissed!

exactly my thinkin mate! Unless the exgirlfriend had promised to become a nun he mustve know she was going to get laid again. Ok, i dont know if Terry and Bridge were friends before. If they were, theres an added something but good god theyre not 15 anymore. have a fight, punch it out or have a beer and talk it through. dont bring everyone else around you down because the ex-missus like to be ridden more times than the bus...

Edited by galacticaracnid