IGNORED

Man City (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC report...

"...as Mancini grew ever more frustrated, his over-enthusiastic efforts to retrieve the ball for his side ended in him being sent from the dugout.

Moyes was also dismissed, albeit harshly for his part in the incident in which he appeared only to be standing his ground."

Hopefully we can get it overturned if that's correct....I didn't see it.

I just watched the highlights on Virgin and Rodwell's run to set up the second goal is brilliant, if Moyes is even still contemplating moving Rodwell back into defence in the future then he's mad.

I have no idea why Moyes was sent to the stands and it'd be shocking if he gets a touchline ban for that.

someone had to!!!

Lescott, what's the score? Lescott Lescott, what's the score? nob.jpg

haabaa

Also check this prick giving it the bifters after he was slagging Moyes / EfC yesterday, Here

I've already left him my tupence worth!!!

Oh yeah, that was you hahaha i had actually planned to open the link out to show what an incompetant prick the editor was and that there was a quality response from an Evertonian after. Plaudits to you DRS hahaha :lol:

6pm Thursday and still buzzing from that win. Avoided the score, watched the extended highlights on Sky. At 1-0 up I can't remember the last time I was so nervous for us to hold on to a lead.

A superb win, tactically spot on and tactics delivered by the team to a man.

The pack in in sight...

COYB