IGNORED

Man City (Away)

MikeO

Be huge if we could win it...would put us within three points of Liverpool and five of City and maybe closer to Villa if they stumble again against Sunderland.

If only Felli were around to give us a repeat of his Goodison performance :( .

Draw wouldn't be the end of the world I suppose.

Lescott injured in the warm-up today and won't play http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/March/Lescott-ruled-out-of-Everton-clash.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything like the home performance will get us a positive reult. However I think we have been quite patchy in our last two games and if that continues we will come unstuck. Hopefully Moyes will get them problems ironed out before Wednesday, I think a hard earned point is on the agenda.

Bad feeling about the game and especially Tevez against Dystin. Cant go against us so 1-1 Cahill

ordinarily i would be turning my pants brown but Johnny is more than a match for Tevez. Man mark him out of the game, Citeh will stop! That being said, im nervous about Distin playing against his old club. Not that i think he wont be professional, but more that he will be distracted and cock up. Think Yobo and Jags at the back would be better but dont think DM will agree, hence 2-2....

Dont fancy this either. After the master class we gave them at our place, I think they will be after revenge.

Our defence struggled against Bolton and I expect the same again tbh. It will certainly need another good performance from Distin and Jags will have to settle down a bit more. If we take our chances we will be fine and should get something from the game but knowing our sluggish away form, hit and miss finishing/final ball they might just edge it...

City faithful here.

We are running 28 game unbeaten run at COM. Wayne Bridge is out, Lescott is out.

probable lineup

Given

Zabreleta Koure Kompany Gorrido

Viera/de jong Barry

Adam J Tevez Bellamy

Santa Cruz

Edited by Tevezgoalmachine

Think there is still going to be too much for us, if we were at home i would fancy us but our away form tells me we will probably lose, i would be gratefull for a point.

probable team 4-5-1.....

------------- Howard ---------------

Neville - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Osman-Cahill-Heitinga-Arteta-Pienaar

-----------Yakubu or Saha ---------

I know Ossie is not a right winger, it would be a choice between Bilyaletdinov and Annichebe who is ahead of him at the moment but I dont think he is going to be fit.

Therefore after Ossies brilliant Cameo in the last match he should be in, plus he has more energy and fighting spirit than the other two.

I'm thinking we will need all the fighting spirit we can muster to get anything out of this game. ;) I would be very happy with a draw.

id have bily in think he did a decent job when he came on..won a few headers and showed some amazing confidence in his team mates to have a lie down when we scored the 2nd :lol::lol: his cameo was in the middle and that's where he has to play if he does play...nice to have the options at last this season though eh!

id have bily in think he did a decent job when he came on..won a few headers and showed some amazing confidence in his team mates to have a lie down when we scored the 2nd :lol::lol:his cameo was in the middle and that's where he has to play if he does play...nice to have the options at last this season though eh!

I seem to remember him beating the full back out on the wing and beat him again when he cut inside the penalty area, and laid on a peach of a chance for Pienaar.

Bily tires too early for me, he just doesnt cut it at the mo, but thats only my opinion. ;):D

i'm wondering if he took a little smack on the leg cos he seemed to stay down even when was celebrating too and was definitely fouled when the ball got knocked to osman...

I seem to remember him beating the full back out on the wing and beat him again when he cut inside the penalty area, and laid on a peach of a chance for Pienaar.

Bily tires too early for me, he just doesnt cut it at the mo, but thats only my opinion. ;):D

i seem to remember bily beating the full back and then osman beating knight(CB) twice ;):P

Edited by marcopaulo

just had a quick nosey..some of them are at least honest..one point was they hated chelsea when they were bullied into selling phillips for the money...i just dislike the fans more than the club they aren't the first to try and buy success and certainly won't be the last...the fans are annoying and think they are huge now they have money..obviously generalising there but most are pricks :lol:

If you go over to bluemoon and see the shite they're saying about us then you'll want to beat City even more, I know I fucking do.

They seem to think TC's out....reckon that'll make it easier for them :mellow: .

He's in the squad on the OS....did I miss something?

Put them straight Bill ;) .

Incidentally and just to annoy our Red friends, I was discussing that tomorrow we are really in a win/ win situation. If we win/ draw I wil be delighted but a defeat leaves them lot further away from the chersihed 4th place and that I would not be that bothered about it. well the howls of derision I received. Of course I want nothing but a win but I wan't going to spoil my fun by letting them know that ;)