IGNORED

Man City (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutted about this, I was playing football earlier today and basically I slipped on a board that was on the grass :unsure: then the next thing I look down and there is my kneecap sticking out :blink: had to wait about 45 minutes in the rain for the ambulance, had it put back into place and am now on crutches. Got my ticket and travel sorted for tomorrow I cant get up the stairs with the splint so don't fancy my chances of being able to go tomorrow :angry:

Nevertheless I fancy a 1-2 to Everton

Up the toffees :D

Edited by Evertonian_George

Sincere Sympathies george. Take care of that knee mate. It happened to a friend of mine and they buried him the following month...... OK he was run over by a train, but that should matter should it?

Seriously mate be careful and don't try to do too much. If you are not up to it for going. Then don't go. There will be more games to see.

PrimeTimeSpur13. Thank you for the good wishes, and the same to you.....when you are not playing us of course :lol:

Im waiting exciting match. Hopefully we remember to play on ground again, and dont waste our time for hoofballgame. We are in good shape atm, and im especially delighted how nocely The Magician Mikel has started after long injury. I think we might see a lot of goals tonight, total 4+ and ill hope we will do more that citeh.

ordinarily i would be turning my pants brown but Johnny is more than a match for Tevez. Man mark him out of the game, Citeh will stop! That being said, im nervous about Distin playing against his old club. Not that i think he wont be professional, but more that he will be distracted and cock up. Think Yobo and Jags at the back would be better but dont think DM will agree, hence 2-2....

I agree, except I can't see Moyes swapping the Jags/Distin partnership so unfortunately Johnny won't get near Tevez all game from DM. As much as i love Jags, he has looked shaky the last two games and with Tevez bang in form again, I'm more than slightly worried he'll punish us. Just don't quite understand why Moyes can't see that on current form Johnny is the best CB we have. I'd like to see

Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Rodwell

Pienaar Osman Arteta Bily

Yak

But i think Moyes will probably play:

Howard

Neville Jags Distin Baines

Heitinga Arteta

Osman Cahill Pienaar

Yak

Reading everyones views, theres alot of mixed predictions in there. I like to stay positive so im going for a nice big win, 1-3 Everton, last time i said that, it happened (v Man Utd), so in the same vein as Wolves win over west ham last night... Lets have em' Blues!!

Arteta (2) , Yakubu

Bellamy

I'd like to see

Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Rodwell

Pienaar Osman Arteta Bily

Yak

Did Bily do enough against Notlob to warrant a start? From what I've seen he's been (the odd moment apart) dreadful since a decent debut against AEK :( .

We need a result to catch the shite. but i just think Bellamy will get the run around on Neville and thats a scary prospect!!

I'm hoping for a win, expecting a draw but realistically i feel a defeat coming.

Their attacking options are better than ours atm but our defence just edges theirs, so there WILL be goals tonight, just a case of hoping its for use eh?

I want Jonny to score for us, so whatever happens, a goal for Heitinga please! want 0-3, expecting 2-2, probably 2-1.

I've just downloaded the Veetle Tv application. Bill are you aware if any of the links you have provided are compatible with it?! I've heard it has the best stream quality so i thought id give it a whirl. cheers mate! If anyone else uses Veetle and has any links feel free to share! Nice one.

p.s Im going for 2-3 result.

I've just downloaded the Veetle Tv application. Bill are you aware if any of the links you have provided are compatible with it?! I've heard it has the best stream quality so i thought id give it a whirl. cheers mate! If anyone else uses Veetle and has any links feel free to share! Nice one.

p.s Im going for 2-3 result.

When I watched the game at the weekend, that was my first experience with Veetle, and it was the best, by far (Other than Sopcast which doesn't work on my crappy Internet connection)

If I find a veetle link, I'll be sure to drop it here!

When I watched the game at the weekend, that was my first experience with Veetle, and it was the best, by far (Other than Sopcast which doesn't work on my crappy Internet connection)

If I find a veetle link, I'll be sure to drop it here!

cheers mate! much appreciated.