IGNORED

Grarghsies

MikeO

Early because we're only ten minutes in (and I'm sure you're tucked up in bed :P ) but happy birthday Ian!

Big one....have a brilliant day mate (and don't end up asleep under a pub table having had too many tequilla sunrises.....like I did on my 18th :unsure::P )

Happy Birthday dude, i keep forgetting your younger, its hard to guess you are from the way you write!

Ian was functionally illiterate when he joined just over two years ago. Here is one of his earliest posts...

i fink evertun ar reely good and i lik them speshly rtetra cus he parses the bal goodly in tha net sumtims

TT has made him the man he is today B) .

Thanks everyone. Unfortuntely I am not the birthday kind of person. Heading off to a seriously fancy restaurant with the family and some friends tonight. I had hoped everyone had forgotten! I'm awful when it comes to attention like this :lol:

Ian was functionally illiterate when he joined just over two years ago. Here is one of his earliest posts...

TT has made him the man he is today B) .

Like how you even put a timestamp in that :lol:

Thanks everyone. Unfortuntely I am not the birthday kind of person. Heading off to a seriously fancy restaurant with the family and some friends tonight. I had hoped everyone had forgotten! I'm awful when it comes to attention like this :lol:

Like how you even put a timestamp in that :lol:

dude, i was the same but then i thought, screw it! this is the 1 time of the year i can get ratarsed without having to worry and can have things my way! Enjoy it mate, make the most of it!