IGNORED

Magaye Gueye

I think he been signed more as a winger than a striker. It seems to me that Moyes is starting to go all european/south american on us and play 3 up front with two of the strikers as wingers.

Iv never seen him play bt the rumours sound good, although I do get the feeling he will be our young, cheap version of Donovan.

Well Paul Merson did compare us to Barca last season - bring on the fantasy football I say! I guess 4-3-3 is only a small tweak from our usual 4-5-1 anyway.

On another note, imagine the shit we're gonna get when Ma-Gay Gay turns out in the pink shirt... :blink:

And I fricking knew I was right by thinking Beckford has a long neck.. jesus christ look at it!

Hopefully it helps make him a target man for crosses... though he'll need to make sure he's infront of the 1st defender.. or just snake his neck around the defender :lol:

And I fricking knew I was right by thinking Beckford has a long neck.. jesus christ look at it!

Hopefully it helps make him a target man for crosses... though he'll need to make sure he's infront of the 1st defender.. or just snake his neck around the defender :lol:

If his neck was any shorter it wouldn't reach his head... DOH! :lol:

If his neck was any shorter it wouldn't reach his head... DOH! :lol:

Excellent point Rubes, my wife always comments when she sees a woman with long legs how nice they are (she's a bit short so it's leg envy :P ) and I always have to point out to her that if they were any shorter then they wouldn't reach the ground.

Some people just don't think these things through :rolleyes: .

• 3 weeks later...

signed him on footy manager cost me about 5 mill though! will report on how good he is before the start of the season :lol:

He's quite good. ~125 Ca and ~160 PA (For reference Arteta is Everton's best player @ 163 CA)

And you could've saved your money by downloading a summer transfer update off of the FM forums mate! :lol:

ahh bollocks i only got the patch :lol: it's my second season anyways he was at barcelona who bought him for 2.7m the first season but played him about 4 times..are they on the official fm site? might try a new game with the updates...

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/25-Editors-Hideaway

^^^ They're user-made and they're all in there. I recommend metal_guitarists' as he does nothing but fix injuries/bans/loans and put in the new transfers. Some other people alter player stats but I usually disagree with their changes :P

The downloaded file goes to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Editor Data

it's not worked..put it in that file and can't select it at the beginning like normal..apologies for cloggin up this thread with fm talk :lol:

Odd, you definitely should be able. Are you sure you have the FM 10.3 patch?

FM.png

To select the file just tick 'Change' and hit okay. You should be able to select it then?

Edited by Grarghsies

I saw the game in Brisbane. This bloke was perhaps the only one in the blues side that looked as though he was trying. Only a pre-season I know, but he looked sharp and eager for the ball and his goal was a really good opportunistic follow-up. Must have made his day too! Just signed up - into the top squad and on tour in Oz straight from a 2-bob froggie outfit!

• 10 months later...