IGNORED

Magaye Gueye

Gueye can play as an out and out striker or as an attacking midfielder. He enjoyed an excellent first full season in France's Ligue 2, scoring eleven times for Racing Strasbourg . The left-footed player is renowned for his pace and technique.

Apparently recommended to Everton by Gerard Houllier, Gueye scored for France against England in last summer's European Under-19 Championship.

Bloody hell whats he doing us favours for? Fair doo's lol

fair play to him, seems happy so lets get him in and see if we can make him a quality player...on fm (sorry to bash on abotu this, i dont normally) he's got a very high potential. although fm isn't real life, they do put a lot of work in (Hence why we have a deal with them) and they're no mugs.

good to have another leftie in the team as well

Edited by CraccerC

from the RC Strasbourg OS

http://www.rcstrasbourg.fr/actu1_det.php?art=7119&rub=1

The young Magaye Gueye ( 19), formed in attacking Racing is committed to five years for the English club Everton (First League). Author of 11 goals last season for the club Strasbourg, he was also courted by the OL . "England suits me better, I wanted to see what is in my belly ".

I think he been signed more as a winger than a striker. It seems to me that Moyes is starting to go all european/south american on us and play 3 up front with two of the strikers as wingers.

Iv never seen him play bt the rumours sound good, although I do get the feeling he will be our young, cheap version of Donovan.