IGNORED

Kevin Prince Boateng

As mentioned during the WC I think he would be a brilliant signing and he fits Moyes bill of being versatile. Having said that I dont see him coming in without another player going (other than Jutkiewicz & Gosling)

I was unsure about him at first and didnt know much about him, but since you pointed him out i started to pay more attention during the WC. Looks a good player but im still reserved as I only saw WC performances. No mention of a fee there, is he on a freebie?

I was unsure about him at first and didnt know much about him, but since you pointed him out i started to pay more attention during the WC. Looks a good player but im still reserved as I only saw WC performances. No mention of a fee there, is he on a freebie?

Anywhere between £3-6m I would imagine - depending on how desperate pompy are for cash.

Anywhere between £3-6m I would imagine - depending on how desperate pompy are for cash.

that wouldnt be too bad! but, do we have even that much?

Been looking around for an update on the Pompey situation, can only find this:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/07/21/2035580/portsmouths-administration-fate-to-be-decided-before-the

i imagine we will have to wait for this decision before they sell anyone else and it will also affect the prices...

what maybe throws more weight into him possibly being intrested in us and stoke is that his brother (recent city signing) will be in the same area as him, so family ties maybe a benifit to him

You would think so, but I remember from the world cup that his brother hasn't even spoken to him ever since he injured Ballack!

Wouldn't make the first XI if all XI fit but how often does that happen?! It's a squad game, as we found to our detriment last season

IMO he'd make a fabulous addition to the squad. He plays with real power and that would add a new element to the squad that we don't have an abundance of at present so would be a massive yes from me. If we were looking at another 5ft 8inch skillful central midfielder I'd ask what's the point but not with someone different to what we have.