IGNORED

The Stig Revealed

Romey 1878

Never heard of him myself (Ben Collins who is he?)

I think he has just lost a good job. The last guy who did that was the "black" Stig and they sacked him then made out he was fired off the end of an aircraft carrier.

"White" Stig will now be replaced......

Will they change the colour of the outfit again?

"Pink" Stig anyone? :lol:

I don't understand why the guy has told everyone - I woulden't put it in my book.

Ben Collins writes a book and no-one gives a shit apart from the odd hard-core motor racing fan.

The Stig writes a book and it sells millions....I know what I'd do if I were him.

Top Gear will find an amusing way to kill him off and then employ someone else (but not pink Stig surely Rubes :huh: ).

The mystery will go on Marco....it'll just be a new one :) . They've never publicly acknowledged that Perry McCarthy was Black Stig (as far as I know) but it didn't take away from the mystique of the next one.

Ben Collins writes a book and no-one gives a shit apart from the odd hard-core motor racing fan.

The Stig writes a book and it sells millions....I know what I'd do if I were him.

Top Gear will find an amusing way to kill him off and then employ someone else (but not pink Stig surely Rubes :huh: ).

The mystery will go on Marco....it'll just be a new one :) . They've never publicly acknowledged that Perry McCarthy was Black Stig (as far as I know) but it didn't take away from the mystique of the next one.

yeah that's a good point actually and you can't blame him for cashing in on one of the most popular things in britain right now i think i would have done the same to be honest..i like the idea of pink our away shirt might get more popular :lol:

The BBC need to suck it up now and come clean. I don't know when the next series is due but they ought to give the bloke the honour of unmasking and maybe even handing on the helmet to someone suitably disguised.

He's made them a lot of money from marketing etc over the years so they should never have begrudged him his moment anyway.

(To come clean myself this was my wife's idea, not mine, but I agree with it :P )

Well apparently they had a number of people playing the Stig for different events... allegedly. (Remember "Big Stig" from the USA road trip episode?) So why not have a family of Stigs?

Old Daddy Stig in brown pants diving Vauxhall Viva's

Stig in whites doing whatever he does best.

Big Momma Stig, a twentyfive stone woman in Pink overalls to demonstrate user friendly Nissan Micra's and Smart Cars.

Granny Stig in yellow stained overalls road testing wheelchairs for the elderly, and stroking a cat to fill in time.

Grandad Stig with his pensioner's bus pass checking out the best double deckers, and resting on park benches to watch young ladies walking dogs.

Aussie Stig practicing racing Monaros and drinking Fosters at the same time.

Mad Stig for the dangerous jobs, wearing incontinence overalls for those 'little' moments.

• 4 months later...