IGNORED

Mac

Romey 1878

How was this thread started a day early. Are we celebrating Mac birthday eve as well? Or is the posting machine that goes by the name of 2007 psychic?

Anyway happy birthday Mac from me and mine ;)   B) .

29582[/snapback]

I started it past 12 so it was his birthday, seen it on the bit where it says whos birthday it is so i thought id start a thread

I started it past 12 so it was his birthday, seen it on the bit where it says whos birthday it is so i thought id start a thread

29621[/snapback]

You posted it at nineteen minutes past midnight Mark but the board clock is an hour behind BST so it says the topic started at 11.19 yesterday. So the board clock knows it's an hour slow... :o ..impressive..think we've entered the twiglet zone :rolleyes: . Not just the forum for thinking Evertonians but the Thinking forum for thinking Evertonians!! :lol::lol:

How was this thread started a day early. Are we celebrating Mac birthday eve as well? Or is the posting machine that goes by the name of 2007 psychic?

Anyway happy birthday Mac from me and mine ;)   B) .

29582[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Happy Birthday mate

EFC fan said..............."Older people and technology just dont mix lol"

OOOH.... i bet that hurt didnt it Mikeo. :D     Young Puppies, got no respect.  :D

29729[/snapback]

:lol: I'll take it from an Evertonian 'licker...but no-one else :P

see i'm mid range for a few more years yet so.......

i can get away with...........

posting at stupid hours while drunk watching big brother and having a youthful view and being able to talk about beyouncie have a nice bum (i was else but misses is watching what i'm typing lol hello from her lol)

Thank you one and all. Finally found interweb facilities up here.

The birthday itself, was without a snifter of red wine :angry: , but they kick you out of this place if you come in blootered, not worth it. Loved the card Pat, cheers for the bevvy Licker.

The week has been very trying, lots of going over old ground, but with an eye to working on issues causing difficulties.

Plus it is an absolutely fantastic place with some really nice people .

Going home tomorrow, can't wait to see Tara.

ATB

Mac