IGNORED

Birmingham Away

duncanmckenzieismagic

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should've had a penalty there :angry: :angry:

it wasn't two yards it was a very good save that knocked it onto ridgewell..he should have scored but that makes it sound a shocker

FUCK OFF OSMAN!!!! CANNOT KEEP A FUCKIN SHOT FUCKIN DOWN THIS FUCKIN SEASON!!!!

Edited by marcopaulo

he's a crackin centre half and decent defensive midfielder and that is it for me..neville is a good leader and i can't see what he's done that wrong in this half to deserve singling out

He isnt bringing Coleman into the game, taking too long to release him or hitting balls too far for Coleman to get close to.

Its half time and we should be leading! We have played our best football so far this season imo.

The back 4 look solid (bar one lapse!), Felli has dominated, Osman has done some really good stuff, Cahill has worked as normal and Yakubu has been the pivot of all our attacks.

I would like to see more from Coleman, he has had very little of the ball but when he does have possesion he has been sloppy. He seems to be shackled a bit by Neville, and imo he keeps looking to play the ball to Neville instead of going at Birmingham.

Arteta has done the basics right but has lacked the quality we pay him for. Really has to step it up!

Hopefully we can get a good second half in the bag and put one of these chances away!