IGNORED

Brett Emerton

Bananas, not that I would remeber what 1 tastes like...Major Cyclone destroyed whole Industry here early in year...& the Yella bender is now a status symbol.

Uno the suit clad exec sat eating a Nanna is more revered than a Bentley driver.

OZ wont import any fruits etc so Benda's are now like 1 1/2 quid each.

Madness.

45096[/snapback]

Why wont they import fruit

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarintine down here is spot on...They dont let a lot in & as a result have few problems....( foot n mouth etc = nil & espec now wif all these weird bird flu's about)

It is Illegal to take some fruits in this country across state borders even let alone imported in from o/s.

Be interesting to see if it hass affected global bender prices as the North of Queensland the state I reside supplies a large portion of the worlds Bananas.

Well it did until this years fukin Hurricane that dumped the lot in the sea.

Quarintine down here is spot on...They dont let a lot in & as a result have few problems....( foot n mouth etc = nil & espec now wif all these weird bird flu's about)

It is Illegal to take some fruits in this country across state borders even let alone imported in from o/s.

Be interesting to see if it hass affected global bender prices as the North of Queensland the state I reside supplies a large portion of the worlds Bananas.

45316[/snapback]

:lol: thats a downer that no nanas +custard feel sorry for you lot :(

45316[/snapback]

When you fly in to Tassie they have a sniffer dog that smells for any fruit you may have stashed away