IGNORED

Brett Emerton

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a good world cup so id take him based on his performance there but i cant really remember his performaces in the prem so i dont know on this signing, lets just see what happens

Edited by Everton Lad

had a good world cup so id take him based on his performance there but i cant really remember his performaces in the prem so i dont know on this signing, lets just see what happens

35321[/snapback]

;) hes not a bad player :rolleyes:

I still don't think that 1.5 is a bad price.

I read the gossip page on bbcs teletext and we have not been linked with anyone for quite a while now.

Don't even think that we going to sign anyone nearer the end of the transfer window think what we have now is what we will start the season with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

1 million!!! david moyes open ur fuckin eyes mate hes can play any were in defence or midfeild and hes a availble for 1 million hes better than neville!

Guest blueboy122

wtf neville is average.were do u sit at the matches mate cus ur seat ent in Goodison thats for sure!!.if neville that good y wasnt he in the england squad!not sayin thats its not easier to get in2 the australian squad but u no anyway emerton is quicker and neville didnt score a single goal last season so open ur eyes u fool!

Guest blueboy122

yer probs wud be better actually! at least kilbane has experiance at the international level.i no 1 of u will say so does neville bt he played lik once a blue moon and hes shite for england he got his chance against romaina i think or so 1 lik that came on gave away penalty and there went his england carrer

yer probs wud be better actually! at least kilbane has experiance at the international level.i no 1 of u will say so does neville bt he played lik once a blue moon and hes shite for england he got his chance against romaina i think or so 1 lik that came on gave away penalty and there went his england carrer

44105[/snapback]

:blink: no svens just a tit :lol::lol::lol:

Guest blueboy122

obv u dnt watch england mate cus phil neville doesnt get near any of the squad who he better than then o i ledly king john terry roi ferinand all the top player and then in midfeild of curse hes better than geraard lampard cole beckham swp....ye get real mate!!