IGNORED

Brett Emerton

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf neville is average.were do u sit at the matches mate cus ur seat ent in Goodison thats for sure!!.if neville that good y wasnt he in the england squad!not sayin thats its not easier to get in2 the australian squad but u no anyway emerton is quicker and neville didnt score a single goal last season so open ur eyes u fool!

44096[/snapback]

Dont use the excuse of him not playing international football, when you look at some other players who have been left out of England squads (Bent etc) and players who have gotten into England squads (Heskey, Jenas etc) then it shows that being an England squad player means nothing. Who gives a crap if hes quick, Kilbane's quick and hes shite. Phil Neville is not paid to score goals for us mate, hes a defensive midfielder, his job is to stop goals being scored against us.

Guest blueboy122

hahaha ye but listen hes on a lot of money a week and he ent grabbed 1 fuckin goal.steven gerrard is a defensive midfeilder u fool and hes grabbed loadz pmsl at u!!

Steven Gerrard is given a license to play wherever the fuck he likes at Liverpool, he plays as a box to box midfielder, alot like Lampard. Gerrard scores goals because he supports the strikers, and often is played just behind the front player/s.

Again I couldnt give a crap if Neville didnt score once, he isnt expected to get upfront. Neville is a better player than Emerton in the position/s we need him in, which are defensive. Makele doesnt score goals does that mean Emerton is better than him? No I didnt think so.

Edited by EFCfan2007

Guest blueboy122

u fool uve jus stumped yaself out agen haha makalele has scored for chelsea the point i was making is that emerton scores and neville plays the same positions as him so there hahaa!

Last season Makele did not score once, the season before he got 1 on the last day of the season because his team mates let him have a penalty so he could actually get a goal.

Emerton is not as good as Neville face it. He may have speed, but that doesnt help him defend any better just like Kilbanes speed doesnt mean he can play as a midfielder any better because hes shite. Fuckinhell most Manure fans think they made a mistake in selling Neville and I doubt they'd want Fergie to buy Emerton do you?

Emerton doesnt play as a holding midfielder, he plays as a right back or right midfielder, which Neville very rarely plays because his proper position is as a holding midfielder in the centre of the park.

I got some OPTA stats of skysports.com

Passing Player Passes Pass %

1 Philip Neville 1,378 76%

Crossing Player Crosses Cross %

2 Philip Neville 108 24%

4 Brett Emerton 90 19%

Tackling Player Tackles Tackle %

1 Philip Neville 121 69%

The crossing stat is the only one where Emerton gets near him, and still hes not as good as Neville. Neville obviously gives more to our team than Emerton gives to Blackburn which explains why he rarely starts a game for them.

1. i don't liek neville, but he's different player to emerton

2. who cares if he's been internation, as if emerton would get near the england squad

3. gerrard doesn't play dm, alonso usualyl does, gerrard has a pretty much free role

4. makelele only scored for chelsea because he got given a pen, when the season was pretty much over

5. i really don't like enville, but the actual point of point number 5 is that you're a compelte tit blueboys, i think you need to be on the blackburn forum, yep, fuck off

seen emerton play a few times at the matches not on tele!! don't rate him to be honest.. seems to be very inconsistent IMO.. not a patch on neville IMO.... had a good world cup played very well IMO but so did phil babb and looked what happened to him when he joined the shite..... if he's cheap enough would do a job as a squad player a la Kilbane but not for big money or wages

hahaha ye but listen hes on a lot of money a week and he ent grabbed 1 fuckin goal.steven gerrard is a defensive midfeilder u fool and hes grabbed loadz pmsl at u!!

44229[/snapback]

does gerrard fuck play there he goes bk ye but plays a more attacking midfeilder, thats how he scores that many a season, he would only score wa 1 or 2 if he played in DM all season. and neville is well better than emerton, nev was one of best players last season imo

Don't take that kind of crap blueboy, just because your comments were badly thought through and poorly presented and even worse, complete bollocks.

Stand up for your right to waffle gibberish and spout crap.

Everyone has the right to be an idiot once in a while, this is your moment mate. :P

ATB

Mac

:D you are intitled to your opinion mate ;)

44933[/snapback]

That you are all opinions welcome on here but you are comparing two very different types on players its like saying Yobo is better than Cahill your comparing Apples to Oranges

Bananas, not that I would remeber what 1 tastes like...Major Cyclone destroyed whole Industry here early in year...& the Yella bender is now a status symbol.

Uno the suit clad exec sat eating a Nanna is more revered than a Bentley driver.

OZ wont import any fruits etc so Benda's are now like 1 1/2 quid each.

Madness.

Bananas, not that I would remeber what 1 tastes like...Major Cyclone destroyed whole Industry here early in year...& the Yella bender is now a status symbol.

Uno the suit clad exec sat eating a Nanna is more revered than a Bentley driver.

OZ wont import any fruits etc so Benda's are now like 1 1/2 quid each.

Madness.

45096[/snapback]

:lol: glad am no veggie then :lol: