IGNORED

Speaking With The Enemy.

iggy

Good read that, wouldnt mind doing the same for them. They actually sound kinda reasonable, not just because they say we will beat them (im sticking with a draw), just seem like well thought out answers.

Yeah one Member (Dirty Sanchez) has put his answers up after i said no more, but they are well thought out and so well written i have added all of them to the thread. :)

A footnote by one of the reds in that thread ....

El Rojo

"It's frightening to think that Baines, Jagielka, Arteta, Rodwell, Cahill and Pienaar would all improve our first XI, never mind the squad".

They must be very poor this season, if we can get 6 of ours into their 1st eleven.

Im actually surprised by the quality of responses. That sounds harsher than I mean it but normally when you go on sites like that you do just get crap spouted back (I would hasten to add that it isnt just Liverpool forums).

There were some really interesting responses, especially about Hodgson. Admittedly it has been a bad start for him but Im sure he will come good for them although I can see what they say about his mentality. I think he needs some time, let him get the players and set up how he wants it and they will get it right. This will probably start by winning against us as it always seems to.

I dont think they will be as bad as they are predicting. A team with Gerrard and Torres in will not struggle consistently throughout the season. The points won (or lost) in the derbies could well determine who finishes above this season imo.

Im actually surprised by the quality of responses. That sounds harsher than I mean it but normally when you go on sites like that you do just get crap spouted back (I would hasten to add that it isnt just Liverpool forums).

There were some really interesting responses, especially about Hodgson. Admittedly it has been a bad start for him but Im sure he will come good for them although I can see what they say about his mentality. I think he needs some time, let him get the players and set up how he wants it and they will get it right. This will probably start by winning against us as it always seems to.

I dont think they will be as bad as they are predicting. A team with Gerrard and Torres in will not struggle consistently throughout the season. The points won (or lost) in the derbies could well determine who finishes above this season imo.

spot on mate! New regime takes time and theyve got a good man in charge. I like(d) Roy Hodgson, was kinda hoping he would take the England job. Im sure they'll be fine (he says through gritted teeth).

Though i would be worried about their depth of squad, without Torres or/and Gerrard they are in trouble. Even when Kuyt (who i think is seriously underated) was out for a couple of games, they looked a shadow of themselves.

Even when Kuyt (who i think is seriously underated) was out for a couple of games, they looked a shadow of themselves.

Kuyt is a great player, apart from the fact he wears red. In the derbies, he worries me more than Gerrard or the Lady Boy. He's a very physical player with a knack for scoring against us, I hope he's not on form for this one.

I don't really like our chances. I imagine we'll draw, but a win would certainly be another step in the right direction (and take a bit of fan pressure off DM).