IGNORED

Nico Krancjar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1335742/Everton-wont-Niko-Kranjcar-loan-Tottenham-man-eyes-permanent-switch.html

How depressing!

"Manager David Moyes wanted to take Kranjcar on loan in January because Tottenham’s £3million asking price for the Croatian international is beyond his club’s means. "

maybe a swaps on the cards then im sure harry wants pienaar.

Maybe but havent we just signed a new extension to our sponsorship deal and also been given the go ahead to sell bellfield? This is more likely to be DM being carefull and wanting to see how he fits in! Isnt that just his January way of dealing?

• 1 month later...

I would like Krancjar I wanted him here before he joined Spurs but surely if old kipper face wanted Pienaar so much they would have stumped for a swap deal? Or is our board that brain dead to look down those avenue's :unsure:

I would like Krancjar I wanted him here before he joined Spurs but surely if old kipper face wanted Pienaar so much they would have stumped for a swap deal? Or is our board that brain dead to look down those avenue's :unsure:

You know I bet they never thought to ask...Spurs might easily have thought....

"Hmmm, Pienaar's worth £2.5m and we value Kranjcar at £5m....sounds fair...lets do a swap!"

You know I bet they never thought to ask...Spurs might easily have thought....

"Hmmm, Pienaar's worth £2.5m and we value Kranjcar at £5m....sounds fair...lets do a swap!"

I didn't mean it in that sense so no need to be a smart arse :rolleyes: I meant they could have used him for leverage hence if he wanted Pienaar and Krancjar who does not seem to be in his plans which it looks like he is not it would be an ideal situation for abit of bartering

Edited by EFC-Paul

I didn't mean it in that sense so no need to be a smart arse :rolleyes: .

Sorry :blush: .

Think it was a fairly unusual situation though...we couldn't really play hard-ball in case they dropped out and left us with Pienaar sitting out his contract and going for nothing. Chelsea gave us a slightly stronger hand but I don't think we were in a position to push our luck.

Sorry :blush: .

Think it was a fairly unusual situation though...we couldn't really play hard-ball in case they dropped out and left us with Pienaar sitting out his contract and going for nothing. Chelsea gave us a slightly stronger hand but I don't think we were in a position to push our luck.

I agree mate the Pienaar issue was a thin ice scenario, I'm just fucked off at how little goes on in each transfer window especially with letting Yak go out on loan and letting one of our most creative players go so clutching at straws tbh :shaking fist:

Edited by EFC-Paul

• 6 months later...

I dont see the point in signing a tall striker if we dont solve our width problems and start putting crosses into the box to service the tall guy. Unless we just lump it long, oh the beautiful game

I wouldnt be against Kranjcar or Benteke coming here but Benteke isnt going to make an immediate impact, he is one for the future and Kranjcar whilst happy to play left side of midfield is not the solution to pace and/or width on our left flank. That said to have a natural left midfielder may help Baines

DM must have an idea in signing a tall striker. That belgian is 6' 3"

The idea is to take advantage of our defences HOOF mentality :(.

Lets just hope their aimless hoof's find their way to one of our players and not out for a throw in or to the oppositions goalkeeper like they usually do.