IGNORED

Johan Elmander

Certainly an interesting one.

For the previous 2 years he has looked shite. I remember watching him for Sweden and thought the same but he has been brilliant this season.

I think it shows the quality of the manager too in many ways.

Im thinking a flash in the pan season. Completely agree with the comment about Coyle though, think he is a very good manager.

Im thinking a flash in the pan season. Completely agree with the comment about Coyle though, think he is a very good manager.

He scored a shitload in France, and in Denmark. Only in Bolton he was rubbish for the first two seasons.

I would love to see him at Everton.

What about trying to get Bendtner, he would be a better buy, and a better target up front. Imagine Cahill and Bendtner you wouldn't know whose head to hit.

It sure wouldn't be hitting Bendtner's head coz he's shite in the air. Come to think of it he's shite on the floor too. And at shooting. And at scoring. And at controlling the ball... fuck it, he's just shite.

What about trying to get Bendtner, he would be a better buy, and a better target up front. Imagine Cahill and Bendtner you wouldn't know whose head to hit.

i would...i'd want to twat bendtner's head every time! he's a useless, lanky, overrated, shite at everything he does cock streak! he's the the second most overrated player in the premiership(just pipped to that award by sir carrick)..i bet the big div fucked up givin the milk out at school an all!

He scored a shitload in France, and in Denmark. Only in Bolton he was rubbish for the first two seasons.

I would love to see him at Everton.

Trying not to be too disrespectful to the Fench and Danes, but that isnt the EPL. Jo was prolific in Russia, Alfonso Alves was in Sweden and Holland. Just 2 examples of strikers who were excellent abroad but crap in England, at least at the highest level.

Another option is FC Porto's young guy Ukra (he is 22), he might be out of range in cost but then again FC Porto might like to offload him for a loan, and loaning him to an EPL club would be what they would like. At the moment Porto have a couple of great forwards and wingers that are internationals who are keeping Ukra out. And Ukra generated some attention from Newcastle last year, so he might be a good buy/loan, as he would be cheaper than the others that have been floated around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1228121/Newcastle-weighing-bid-Portugal-Under-21-star-Ukra.html

Another option is FC Porto's young guy Ukra (he is 22), he might be out of range in cost but then again FC Porto might like to offload him for a loan, and loaning him to an EPL club would be what they would like. At the moment Porto have a couple of great forwards and wingers that are internationals who are keeping Ukra out. And Ukra generated some attention from Newcastle last year, so he might be a good buy/loan, as he would be cheaper than the others that have been floated around.

http://www.dailymail...-star-Ukra.html

Just spoke with my Porto mate and he reckons this kids got bags of potential but cant get a break at the moment.

I personally wouldnt mind Bendtner but really wouldnt want to pay much for him.

He isnt a bad target man, good technique, really good movement and he can be a good finisher. Unfortunately he does score the sitters but if you took a look through his goals then I bet a lot were well taken. Id take him on loan to see if it works away from the pressure of Arsenal but I think that would be it. I imagine he would score a fair few in spain/italy.

I personally wouldnt mind Bendtner but really wouldnt want to pay much for him.

He isnt a bad target man, good technique, really good movement and he can be a good finisher. Unfortunately he does score the sitters but if you took a look through his goals then I bet a lot were well taken. Id take him on loan to see if it works away from the pressure of Arsenal but I think that would be it. I imagine he would score a fair few in spain/italy.

he needs about 10 chances a game to score! that isn't a good finisher

Elmander has turned down Boltons latest offer and Bolton will probably be forced to sell Johan in January to avoid him leaving on a Bosman in the summer. Pricetag around 3.7 mil pounds. Liverpool, Stoke and Newcastle are interested. (And Everton according to Metro UK) source: Aftonbladet (swedens largest newspaper)

3.7 mil is a bargain if its true, sign him up please.

Elmander has turned down Boltons latest offer and Bolton will probably be forced to sell Johan in January to avoid him leaving on a Bosman in the summer. Pricetag around 3.7 mil pounds. Liverpool, Stoke and Newcastle are interested. (And Everton according to Metro UK) source: Aftonbladet (swedens largest newspaper)

3.7 mil is a bargain if its true, sign him up please.

Very true but its also about £3.69M out of our price range!

he needs about 10 chances a game to score! that isn't a good finisher

He only needed one the other game (against Braga home leg I think!?). I would bet that if Bendtner moved to a mid table premier League team then he would score 10-15 goals a season (providing he started a majority etc). I question his mentality but I dont think he is as bad people make out.

Very true but its also about £3.69M out of our price range!

Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Inter Milan now interested. http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/england/article8247763.ab So, he isnt good enough for Everton, but being linked to both Liverpool and Inter? (I know its only a rumour tho)

I think we should sign him if we can afford him. Can play as a winger too.

Personally no I don't think he is and clubs being interested holds no weight in how good he actually is, The same was said of Lucas Leiva prior to joining the shite.