IGNORED

Hi Blues

Blue75

I was a member of another forum (not NSNO or BK), but felt it was missing many of the important points about Everton and was concentrating more on not rocking the boat, rather than getting down to the nuts and bolts of why we are all Everton fans. So I left and here I am here. Different name too.

Its all very true. But to lay it on the line here, I don't believe in keeping the peace if I feel passionate about something. In other words if I feel that the club, players or manager have done wrong by me, or not doing enough - then I will say so. Likewise if they are doing well I will also say so.

Its all very true. But to lay it on the line here, I don't believe in keeping the peace if I feel passionate about something. In other words if I feel that the club, players or manager have done wrong by me, or not doing enough - then I will say so. Likewise if they are doing well I will also say so.

A man after my own heart. I like you already :P.

nowhere is perfect mate, theres a couple of muppets on here too, though they usually get shown the door quite quickly! Welcome mate!

Hey can I be the forum Muppet? I like the muppets. (I'll get me coat shall I?)

Welcome Blue hope you enjoy ToffeeTalk more than your previous experiences.