IGNORED

Where Does The Money Go?

I was just wondering if someone with more knowledge could tell me how much the club takes on average per season in gate recepits,how much we receive from sky and how much you get for the teams final position in the Prem?

Does all the money we take in get swallowed up by players/staff wages and general running costs of the club?

cant see eagles comeing now that pienaar is staying till the summer,we need players to go to get fresh faces only saleable players now are vic/billy/johny if nothing is done by end of next week cant see anyone comeing in.

Moyes has said there have been two bids for Pienaar, one of the clubs is still in contact with him.

I was wondering how Stoke can spend near £10m on K.Jones and now bid £7m for Demba Ba. We can afford Chris Eagles and have to send the Yak on loan to clear the wage bill. :blink:

The Britannia Stadium is a massively profitable stadium (not just on match days) - Goodison Park isn't.

The Britannia Stadium is a massively profitable stadium (not just on match days) - Goodison Park isn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8538890.stm

In short they have people who are able/prepared to invest in the club to give it the best chance at a time when it is extremely difficult for a club to be self sufficient. The bunch of clowns we have think the whole world will stop whilst the 24/7 search for a silent idiot with loads of money continues.

True that!

"Comedy Night

Friday 18th February 2011

3 Top comedians and a curry

£21.50 member price £23.50 non-member price

An Evening With Gordon Banks

Friday 11th March

Join Stoke City and England legend Gordon Banks.

£29.50 member price £31.50 non member price

Night includes a comedian and 3 course meal.

Grand National Race Night

Friday 8th April 2011

On The eve of the Grand National join us at the Britannia Stadium for our very own race night, a fun night for all involved.

£23.50 member price £25 non-member price

Includes 6 races and food"

I was wondering how Stoke can spend near £10m on K.Jones and now bid £7m for Demba Ba. We can afford Chris Eagles and have to send the Yak on loan to clear the wage bill. :blink:

For years we were always selling our best players ......to the Likes of Everton usually :-))....not any more folks. This should answer why:

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/09/where-does-stoke-citys-money-come-from.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8538890.stm

In short they have people who are able/prepared to invest in the club to give it the best chance at a time when it is extremely difficult for a club to be self sufficient. The bunch of clowns we have think the whole world will stop whilst the 24/7 search for a silent idiot with loads of money continues.

Enlightening stuff

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/search/label/Everton

I'm not just targetting Stoke but smaller clubs with smaller stadiums seem to spend twice as much as us. And its not debt. The last i read we are in £50m debt which is one of the lowest in the PL.

But in relative terms that's a massive amount of debt for a club like ourselves to have.

Edited by Romey 1878