IGNORED

Arteta

• 5 weeks later...

The break could have been the best thing to happen to him. Far too much focus was being placed on him, the team has done well in his absence - there is less of a feeling of reliance on his creativity.

I would bring him in on the left side of midfield to link up with Baines, if all goes well the centre mid is where he should end up when his overall game is at the level we know it should be.

The break could have been the best thing to happen to him. Far too much focus was being placed on him, the team has done well in his absence - there is less of a feeling of reliance on his creativity.

I would bring him in on the left side of midfield to link up with Baines, if all goes well the centre mid is where he should end up when his overall game is at the level we know it should be.

Leave him on the left where he played his best before he got injured. Ossie is having a storming bit of form in the middle why would you swap them to play them in positions theyve struggled with all season?

This iPhone does my nut in. The point I made is that arteta should use the left wing to get his form back. Once back to the 90 minute schemer he should be then he should return to where he can boss the game. We didn't give him a 70k a week contract to play on the wing. A 100% arteta in midfield is a far superior player than a 100% osman.

This iPhone does my nut in. The point I made is that arteta should use the left wing to get his form back. Once back to the 90 minute schemer he should be then he should return to where he can boss the game. We didn't give him a 70k a week contract to play on the wing. A 100% arteta in midfield is a far superior player than a 100% osman.

Fair enough mate. I dont agree though. Arteta has played the majority of his best football cutting in from the wings and Ossie can be just as good in the middle in my opinion and has proven that nearly every time he has played in the centre. Come to think of it, cant remember many games where Ossie was in the middle and didnt get the MOTM award.

I dont think Artetas wage has anything to do with his position, it entitles him to play on the pitch if he is playing well enough. If that means the wing where most of his best performances have come from so be it.

Fair enough mate. I dont agree though. Arteta has played the majority of his best football cutting in from the wings and Ossie can be just as good in the middle in my opinion and has proven that nearly every time he has played in the centre. Come to think of it, cant remember many games where Ossie was in the middle and didnt get the MOTM award.

I dont think Artetas wage has anything to do with his position, it entitles him to play on the pitch if he is playing well enough. If that means the wing where most of his best performances have come from so be it.

Yeah ossie has been brilliant in the middle, so it should not be changed .. Well tomorrow i presume Osman will be in the middle again, against a stifling midfield, so lets see if he can still play as good as he has done the past few weeks, i sense it will be a hard game tomorrow.