IGNORED

Aston Villa

Finn balor

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good game so far. No stand out performers really, maybe Distin. Everyone playing well but im hoping someone will grab the game by the scruff of the neck and drag us on to another another goal. Got a gut feeling that Johnny might get a second yellow, dont know why though.

Osman wtf???

He could and should have scored 3-4 goals by now... He has played well but you cant afford to waste opportunities like that. Thats the difference between good and great...

at least hes given it a go. Never been a mass goal scorer. If he was a striker and missing them I would agree with you but hes a link up player, and still the only player giving it a go

at least hes given it a go. Never been a mass goal scorer. If he was a striker and missing them I would agree with you but hes a link up player, and still the only player giving it a go

I agree, but at the end of the day you just cant miss the chances he has. If the keeper pulls of a worldy then fair enough, but he hasnt even hit the target. Putting a shift gets you somewhere but putting the ball in the back of the net gets you further.

He has played well and given his all as always, but he still has to score those if he is getting in them positions.