IGNORED

Aston Villa

Finn balor

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have for the past 4 - 5 years been a better team than Villa but for some reason they get the plaudits, so i officially dislike them.

No bias in my prediction ut i think a clean sheet is on the cards, Distins "Recharged his batteries" and jags and bainsey got 90 mins for england so hopefully there on a high... If we shut them out, we have a goal or two in us so my prediction is

2-0

If ossie plays he will be key to our attacking midfield play, the guys coming into good form of late.

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Neville, Heitinga, Osman, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford. Subs: Mucha, Gueye, Vellios, Mustafi, McAleny, Forshaw, Nsiala.

Aston Villa: Friedel, Walker, Dunne, Collins, Luke Young, Downing, Makoun, Reo-Coker, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Bent. Subs: Marshall, Pires, Albrighton, Delph, Heskey, Petrov, Cuellar

few kids on the bench today!

Edited by Matt

A. Young you pussy! How the hell was that a free kick!?

Great block Hibbo!!!

I cant stand Ashley Young he is such a twat. He did a good job for England midweek but the way the media have bummed him you would think he was gunna be our next big thing!