IGNORED

New Daughter Is Here!

Stephenson26

Little bastard.

PS I'm joking.

It's the truth mate, I have a 3 year old and she is a little shit!! Already has the attitude of a 15 year old. Atleast she calls football football and not soccer and knows her favorite team is the "blue one" as she puts it so I guess she isn't that bad. ;)

Congrats mate, hope you managed to get as much kip as possible in the last 9 months, coz i can even fall asleep on the bog now! Well worth it tho arent they! Oh and Romey that did make me laugh!

I know what you mean, I am getting like 4 hours of sleep a night and feel sometimes like a zombie.

I know what you mean, I am getting like 4 hours of sleep a night and feel sometimes like a zombie.

Ive got 2 mate mathew a 14 yr old who appears to believe im a cash point! Then theres Callum whose 7.5 months old, once they stop feeding every 3 hours and the collic has gone away theyre great! So by my calculations youve 5 months to go haha! Good luck.

Ive got 2 mate mathew a 14 yr old who appears to believe im a cash point! Then theres Callum whose 7.5 months old, once they stop feeding every 3 hours and the collic has gone away theyre great! So by my calculations youve 5 months to go haha! Good luck.

My oldest is just 19 and he's moving out on Thursday......so MY calculations look more like you've got at least 19 years!

Saying that, children! I wouldn't want to be without them, even the crying baby stage.

Congratulations and good luck.

once they stop feeding every 3 hours and the collic has gone away theyre great!

I agree, they are great at any stage but it is much more fun once those first 6 months or so pass and you can start to really have more interaction with them. My oldest will be 3 in 2 weeks, I dread the day she is a teenager.

Man i'd be dreading the day she brings home her 1st boyfriend! Thats going to be wierd for you isnt it! Have you ordered a fake shotgun to scare him off haha.

Denial is the best course of action imo.

My daughters have provided me with five grandkids....by immaculate conception as far as I know :) .

In twenty years time probably the same thing will happen with the little ones :unsure: .

Denial is the best course of action imo.

LOL I agree mate, I am in denial and think that I am going to raise her to pick a nice guy but I know atleast once some sly son of a bitch will want to date her and she will most likely fall for his smooth talk. Oh well, that's what fists are for. :angry: I will put on my Everton jersey and tell him I was raised as a county road cutter......but that won't intimidate him cause he will have no clue who the hell that is. :(

My daughters have provided me with five grandkids....by immaculate conception as far as I know :)

HAHAHA, that is hilarious.

Edited by Stephenson26