IGNORED

Rodwell

Really pissed off today especially with Rodders. I thought he was going to turn into a marauding centre midfielder like Gerrard. This year he looks scared and he is so sidewards its untrue! compare his progress to Wilkshire and its laughable. If Utd want to give us £20 million id be snatching their hand off.

In some respects Rooney is one of the worst things to happen to Everton, many a young boy will have a lot of hype put on him because of it.

I can't see many ways in which Rooney was bad for Everton, any young player mentioned in the same breath should find it an inspiration not a stumbling block.

Today the only link between Rodwell and Rooney was they were at the same venue.

Rodwell was v. good against Blackburn last week. Far more experienced players than him have played worse against United this season and even in that match.

He's a class act and selling him would be daft.

If Moyes truly has control over the playing staff then he won't sell him unless he has at least 2 signings lined up.

Edited by Ian C

Rodwell was v. good against Blackburn last week. Far more experienced players than him have played worse against United this season and even in that match.

He's a class act and selling him would be daft.

If Moyes truly has control over the playing staff then he won't sell him unless he has at least 2 signings lined up.

I'd have to agree with you there, he's shown more than enough that he's something special, too many fans are jumping on his back too quickly - he was unsellable last week after Blackburn!!!