IGNORED

Loans

I'd take ramsey like a shot tbh with you. Before he got injured he was ahead of wilshire in terms of first team oppurtunity. I think he has tremendous ability and even though it aint a rumour i would absolutely love Aaron Ramsey on loan for a season, the lad has world class ability and he would definately benefit our midfield with his creative play.

Edited by Geth

Has he convinced you yet because you didn't rate him when suggested in Jan?

He's looked a lot better than he showed at City and Chelsea I must say. I think he was just a bit too eager to prove himself when he played for both of those sides and messed up most times he touched the ball because he was rushing, but with Bolton he seems a lot calmer and takes his time so he's showing what he can do.

Obviously people dont rate Ramsey at all which i find a bit strange. Boyette is a quality young right full back who will never play for city cos of their ginch and Canazales got bought by madrid after one season at his club at eighteen years old cos he is a wonder kid. Again, people mustn't rate him ha ha wot a joke