IGNORED

Belgium National Team

Chur-man, what's the hype around Jordan Lukaku, Dennis Praet and Lamisha Musonda like? Look like top prospects or promising youngsters who might get a look in?

All 3 of those players have yet to play official games so I don't know how good they are..

But I heard alot of good things about Praet, he was at Genk before moving to Anderlecht a year ago..Arsenal were also very interested back then i recall..

And like Steve mentioned Junior Musonda is sounding very promising..

Edited by Churinga

WORSE? I'm Welsh and this bloody group is SOLID! Mind you the way we are playing at the mo we'd make mincemeat out of Macedonia and the jocks!rolleyes.gif Oh ok I really can't see us getting more than four points tbh.sad.png

I'm not saying it will be easy, but there isn't a Big country in it that stands out :)

Romelu Lukaku off to Chelsea according to Belgian media. I checked his facebook page and he says we can expect more news next week when he's going to London to have a medical. He said on TV last week that he doesn't want to immediately go on loan to another team like Courtois, but I'm hoping he will (to Everton).

Edited by Steve_E

Romelu Lukaku off to Chelsea according to Belgian media. I checked his facebook page and he says we can expect more news next week when he's going to London to have a medical. He said on TV last week that he doesn't want to immediately go on loan to another team like Courtois, but I'm hoping he will (to Everton).

It would only be logical for him to go out on loan.. surely Chelsea will talk him into it. Fingers crossed

I'm convinced that he will become a 'good' striker, wether that will be Everton-good or Chelsea-good, I'm not sure either

This lad will become a top player, of that I have no doubt but why has he got to be labelled the new anything? Read somewhere he really has got his feet on the ground, half the battle then!

• 4 weeks later...

churinga

what is your opinion of Edin Hazard? are we talking the next ronaldo, or the next quaresma here? What little of him I've seen looks very impressive, I'm a little suprised nobody made a serious move for him this summer.

The reason I ask is there is a whisper that our (liverpool) loan deal with Joe Cole to Lille may have included a first refusal clause for Hazard. It's probably a load of rubbish anyway but this is the internet so anything is possible....smile.png

sorry for butting in...

churinga

what is your opinion of Edin Hazard? are we talking the next ronaldo, or the next quaresma here? What little of him I've seen looks very impressive, I'm a little suprised nobody made a serious move for him this summer.

The reason I ask is there is a whisper that our (liverpool) loan deal with Joe Cole to Lille may have included a first refusal clause for Hazard. It's probably a load of rubbish anyway but this is the internet so anything is possible....smile.png

sorry for butting in...

I'd be gutted if Hazard went to you guys. Not for any other reason than i'd feel he'll be tainted :lol: I've kept on eye on him since he started coming through at Lille and hope he does incredibly well (just not at Anfield :P).

He's good. IMO, one of the best AM's in the game.

You guys have Raheim Sterling as well...cracking young player

I'd be gutted if Hazard went to you guys. Not for any other reason than i'd feel he'll be tainted laugh.png I've kept on eye on him since he started coming through at Lille and hope he does incredibly well (just not at Anfield tongue.png).

He's good. IMO, one of the best AM's in the game.

You guys have Raheim Sterling as well...cracking young player

Sterling looks a genuine talent, the only worry I have over him is his size. Now I know it's a bit of a myth about small players not making it, but he is TINY. Lots of skill and pace though, not afraid to use it either and he has a good eye for goal. Reminds me of Shaun Wright-Phillips when he broke through at city all those years back.

It's almost certainly rubbish about Hazard anyway, just people putting 2 and 2 together with Cole going there, but it can't do us any harm, depending of course on how long Lille take to figure that all Cole's good for these days is getting puffed out after 15mins and back-healing the ball to the opposition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...