IGNORED

Why Is Moyes Disliked?

DM could do for Everton what SIR Wrigleys Gum did for manure. since moyes has been at Everton we have experienced CL for the first time. Signed England international (AJ, PN) started plans for a new training ground/academy and could soon be moving to a new ground. Anyone who questions moyes stay at Everton does not no the meaning of a proper manager. a proper manager sets out long term plans and goals and i belivev moyes is living up to his golas.

CMON Everton !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a pleasure to read some of the comments about Moyes but rest assured the fish will be quoting this thread if any of you turn during the season!

I got a bit of twitchy arse syndrome myself in December but i'v always believed that Moyes was playing the "long game" and hopefully the board can make sure there is money there every opportunity. One slip up or one summer without a decent level of spending and the managers work can all be undone as players see that as a lack of ambition.

I Just hope we can qualify for Europe this year, keep our current crop of players and add another couple of good signings and we may have finaly turned one of the corners that face us on the road ahead.

COYB B)

DM could do for Everton what SIR Wrigleys Gum did for manure. since moyes has been at Everton we have experienced CL for the first  time. Signed England international (AJ, PN) started plans for a new training ground/academy and could soon be moving to a new ground. Anyone who questions moyes stay at Everton does not no the meaning of a proper manager.  a proper manager sets out long term plans and goals and i belivev moyes is living up to his golas.

CMON Everton !!!!!!!!!!!!!

33996[/snapback]

I liked this one, it gave me a perspective (other than my own), which made me think "Moyes aint so bad".

Said before that I like the boy, but there are times he doesn't fill me with confidence. He seems to me, an able enough lad but did he come to Everton a year or so too early?.

Prove me wrong Ginge.

ATB

Mac

his tactics sometimes are shocking

he has us play bollocks footy a lot of the time, and has a tendancy to play players out of position

32999[/snapback]

sounds lyk sven :lol:

Ranieri didnt  <_<

33470[/snapback]

arsenal were unstopable in that season so you cant blame him for not winning the league then

if anyone can post the players who were at the club when Moyes arrived I'm sure it will prove how far we have come in a short period... I know it is 4 years but we have seen more good times than bad.... I thought walter smith did an reasonable job with his resources he had but I believed he could not take us to the next level. I think Moyes has done that even with limited resources to start with. He has made mistakes in the transfer market but i believe he has made bad signing's but has also been very srewd in the transfer market.. cahill, kilbane, yobo, arteta, bent, stubbs, neville. Im also happy to be hearing youth players being mentioned regulary with the club. the club has also come a long way off the field and i feel we are going in the right direction... although there is still alot of improvements to be made.. I feel if we can progress in the next 4 years like we have done in the last 4 years (on and off the pitch) the club will be in a very healthy position...

COME ON THE BLUES!!!!

GOALKEEPERS 

Paul Gerrard 

Steve Simonsen

Andrew Pettinger

DEFENDERS 

Steve Watson

Alessandro Pistone 

Alan Stubbs

David Weir

David Unsworth 

Gary Naysmith