IGNORED

Next Prem Manager to be fired Odds

why do you say warnock?

i agree about kean and mancini..especially the way city surrendered that lead yesterday and the man is so so negative it's a joke

OPR, in terms of who their owners are, are the richest club in the world as far as i know. I'm pretty sure that a very poor start to the season could spell the end for Warnock as the owners will do everything in their power to keep the club in the premier league.

I think knee jerk reactions and un-realistic targets are certainties with their board.

why do you say warnock?

i agree about kean and mancini..especially the way city surrendered that lead yesterday and the man is so so negative it's a joke

Shocking isnt it? Spend a fortune on all this attacking talent but so negative. The FA should implement a use it or lose it rule. You play shit football so we are taking Aguero away, you are stopping him fulfilling his destiny and here you go its Robbie Savage in return - or somebody else equally toilet

Their mega rich board haven't backed him, and want to sell up.

Is this true or just a theory?

The reason I am asking is the fact that if they do want to sell up, either they are disenchanted with owning a football club, or they still want to own a club, just not QPR. They may be looking at buying into another club entirely. At least they may be if this is true.