• Lloris
    • Akinfeev
    • Begovic
    • Courtois
    • Carrizo
    • Ochoa
    • Hart
    • Other

Hart is a good keeper but I have voted for Akinfeev who looks very good. I suppose because of De Geas mistake yesterday I didnt vote for him.

Jordan Pickford at Sunderland is supposed to be a massive talent, he is only 18 (I think) but was part of the Under 19 England side at 17

<strong>Very eratic keeper. Great shot-stopper, crap goalkeeping brain (hence why he hasn't been bought up yet)</strong>

Courtois imo, will be the best GK in the world (Based on what i've seen)

Spot on. I went for Lloris because he's Schmiechel-esque when faced one-on-one. Haven't seen any of Courtois to comment jus know his name from the Belgium thread that you and the Belgians rate him highly.

Edited by pete0

He has changed a fair few aspects of his game which I think has made him a better keeper. To break into the CSKA at 17 and keep his place speaks volumes to me. Picking up league titles and a Uefa cup on the way.

Keepers tend to mature a lot later and become more complete

Courtois is a good keeper and should do well at Athletico Madrid and given his age he does look a more rounded individual than most young keepers.

I've gone for Neuer. He's the one I've seen most of. He's still pretty prone to slip ups though. The first match I've seen of De Gea (the community shield) wasn't really impressive. I've never seen Lloris play exceptionally well either. Never seen Akinfeev. Hart's distribution is shite. Those are probably those that are rated heighest. And out of those, Neuer is the best in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...