• Marouane Fellaini
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Leon Osman
    • Ross Barkley
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Tim Cahill
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Jermaine Beckford

you questioned how many saves he made rather than actually praise him for a good performance...you said the ball just hit him with one save that you remembered when he clearly motioned his hand towards it to save it..that to me is suggestin you thought he wasn't that good

So you admit you added words to my post then? When in fact i at no stage mentioned he wasnt good?

My point being of why i questioned it was everyone was going on about this sensational performance and i actually give him an 8 in my rating post but i couldnt remember many saves from him and apparently no-one else can

As for the Formica save, its 1 of them that goes down as a 'great save' but he knew little about it and he would admit it. Good on him for being in the right position though

Edited by HalewoodBlue

I think if these stupid arguments develop between our members we might have to close this thread, might be a good idea just to leave the poll open so you can Vote, but are unable to leave any comments.

Theres no need to leave comments in here anyway because they are all left on the Matchday thread, so please cut down on the bickering or you will lose this thread.

Howard.

Arteta? A player with his talent and experience was in a midfield that was overrun. He did nothing to influence any stability, composure, nor did he do anything of note apart from score a penno. Considering he insists on taking every dead ball it was not surprising. Felli was very poor too.

Baines for me was the best outfield player.

Howard.

Arteta? A player with his talent and experience was in a midfield that was overrun. He did nothing to influence any stability, composure, nor did he do anything of note apart from score a penno. Considering he insists on taking every dead ball it was not surprising. Felli was very poor too.

Baines for me was the best outfield player.

Thought Baines was one of the worst, everything went down his side and he hit Samba with every cross

Thought Baines was one of the worst, everything went down his side and he hit Samba with every cross

I didn't pick up on that. There was not one outfield player that did well, Cahill gave the ball away that led to the penalty for example. Or was it Billy?

Yes he was shit then scored the winnner werent you watching

Yep, I watched. Needs to up his game like many.

I think we only have a few lads playing ok at the mo. We're going to struggle if we don't raise the bar.

Just watched United.

Movement etc was just awesome. I think Wenger will up his defender stakes. Maybe he'll take Nev and make you smile lol. biggrin.png

It's people's opinions, were all entitled to them.

I reckon some are opinions, while others are just after attention. Grammar Police.gif

You can clearly see that the majority gave their vote to Beckford: smile.png

Baines on the other hand was clearly unappreciated. wink.png