IGNORED

Thinking outside of the box

Avinalaff

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micah Richards - playing well in a strong city team. if i was picking tonight, he would be first choice at RB.

Damn straight. Johnson is mediocre at best!

edit: Goods shout for Smalling too, that lad is coming on leaps and bounds.

Darren Bent has been the best English goalscoring forward for the last few years, but didn't get noted that often? to piss on your argument

Think if were using stats Ten, isnt Crouch the most successful for goals v games played?

Edited by Matt

Think if were using stats Ten, isnt Crouch the most successful for goals v games played?

In the Prem Matty, the argument was that they get picked on performances. As Bent has scored x amount of goals every season, he should have been getting the recognition whilst at Charlton!

At international level, then yeash

*Hands StevO a big brush to clear up his smashed and shattered self.rofl.gif

HalewoodBlue. Like you I come on here to hear the opinions of other fans of our wonderful club. We are all Blues together (apart from the occasional visitor) But I do not get nasty with anyone as I feel they have opinions as valuable as my own, and often are better informed. I may never meet any others from here socially, but in a computer generated forum I treat them like I would like to be treated myself. That is as friends.

"There is no such thing as strangers, just friends who have yet to meet."

"It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice"

These two quotes are a bit trite, but they do sum up the attitude of the majority of folks on here. It is horses for courses mate. If you want a site that is all football and hatred I suggest earnestly you look elsewhere. If on the other hand you like football and a bit of genaral friendly chit chat you are in the right place.

Disagreements happen, that is what it is like in a place where you have your own opinions. But nasty stuff I for one can do without.

*Hands StevO a big brush to clear up his smashed and shattered self.rofl.gif

HalewoodBlue. Like you I come on here to hear the opinions of other fans of our wonderful club. We are all Blues together (apart from the occasional visitor) But I do not get nasty with anyone as I feel they have opinions as valuable as my own, and often are better informed. I may never meet any others from here socially, but in a computer generated forum I treat them like I would like to be treated myself. That is as friends.

"There is no such thing as strangers, just friends who have yet to meet."

"It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice"

These two quotes are a bit trite, but they do sum up the attitude of the majority of folks on here. It is horses for courses mate. If you want a site that is all football and hatred I suggest earnestly you look elsewhere. If on the other hand you like football and a bit of genaral friendly chit chat you are in the right place.

Disagreements happen, that is what it is like in a place where you have your own opinions. But nasty stuff I for one can do without.

I suggest you show were i have started something personal mate. Look at all my posts, i only react to personal when i get insulted for simply having an opinion that may be different to someone else. Your post should be aimed at other members particularly one who lives off the A6/M61.

I simply want to talk football, if you disagree with me fine, i will do my best to argue my point and if i dont agree with the other person it doesnt bother me as long as they argue their point in a civil manner like Avinalaff. But am also quite happy to go toe to toe on someone slagging me off as i simply wont accept shit thrown in my direction

Neville had his chance on the international stage, Micah Richards and Chris Smalling are England's two best right back options at the moment, and while you could argue that Pip kept one of the the best wingers at the moment (Bale) quiet he has also had shockers and he's in his mid 30's now. Glen Johnson whilst nowhere near an 18mil player still gets forward well and would be thrid option to me. And I'm welsh! dry.png

Either way, Capello has better options from the youth than he ever has before. The golden generation is gone and thank fuck. Everybody always expected England to do well because of it's "stars", hopefully they'll give the younger talent (Wilshere, Cleverly, Welbeck, Smalling, Barkley, Rodwell if he can recapture form) as well as Walcott and Johnson the chance to shine. Then add more experienced players like parker, rooney baines....there is a reason for cautious optimism for England in the euros.

Wales on the other hand, well I hope that we get some strikers coming through because with the likes of Ramsey, Bale and Collison etc there is a good chance we could have an attacking squad for the world cup campaign. But Speed is an awful manager and our strikefroce will be depleted by then. Being welsh and everton fan, I've got to be optimistic, the only other option is suicide.wacko.png